"Who would fictional characters vote for?" omnibus thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 07:51:46 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  "Who would fictional characters vote for?" omnibus thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Who did Don Draper vote for?
Hillary Clinton

Bernie Sanders

Donald Trump

Ted Cruz

Jon Kasich

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 124

Author Topic: "Who would fictional characters vote for?" omnibus thread  (Read 265655 times)
Jacobtm

« on: November 05, 2011, 12:45:34 AM »

30 Rock.
Liz - Tell everyone she's voting Obama, then vote for Huntsman.
Jack - Mitt Romney
Tracy - Obama
Jenna - Obama
Kenneth - Rick Perry

Liz would definitely forget to vote after making a big show about how important voting is.

Kenneth is on record saying it's a sin to vote Democrat or Republican

Jack: “If Mr. Bright here told you to vote Republican, would you do it?”
Kenneth: “Oh no, sir. I don’t vote Republican or Democrat. Choosing is a sin, so I just usually write in the Lord’s name.”
Jack: “That’s Republican. We count that.”

Tracy is either a Kucinich voter or a Republican, depending on whom he's talked to last:

“My fellow Black Americans, Dr. King once had a dream. A dream that we all share. To build a 200-foot-high wall to keep Mexico out. And he also hated the estate tax. The Republican Party means less taxes, more guns, and the end of the gun tax.''

Dennis comes out as a Fiscal Liberal, Social Conservative, so what's that, Ahmedinijad?

Jack is way too conservative for Romney. He'd be a Perry or Cain guy. He loves testing poison on gorillas and the like. Moratorium on all regulations, 9% corporate tax rate, that kinda stuff would be like crack to him.
Jacobtm

« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2011, 12:35:34 PM »

Jack might be ultra-conservative on economic matters, but on social issues, despite being an Irish-Catholic, I don't expect him to be opposed to abortion. Anti-immigrant, probably anti-gay sure, but I don't imagine he, a childless (okay, I'm going off older episodes) womanizer CEO would really care about the debate over whether something is human or merely something to be killed as long as it doesn't come to him asking for child support. Maybe after he has his child, he might change, but until then, I doubt he'd care.

Apparently I was wrong, Jack digs Romney:

Jack Donaghy: I want you on this, Lemon. Those jokes you wrote for my Mitt Romney fundraiser, they were top-notch.
Liz Lemon: Those weren't jokes! That was an appeal for a return to common sense and decency.
Jack Donaghy: Well, they got big laughs.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies