What if Abbas succeeds and UN recognizes Palestine within pre1967 borders? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 12:33:34 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  What if Abbas succeeds and UN recognizes Palestine within pre1967 borders? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What if Abbas succeeds and UN recognizes Palestine within pre1967 borders?  (Read 11746 times)
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: September 18, 2011, 09:35:50 PM »

Obama should veto statehood. They already have one if King Abdullah would do the right thing and admit them as citizens of Jordan and give the entirety of the West Bank back to her rightful sovereigns the people of Israel.
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2011, 02:58:56 PM »

Because Israel is fixing to gain a lot more land when it's all said and done.  Here's the kicker, the United States will have no hand in this.
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2011, 04:06:37 PM »
« Edited: September 19, 2011, 04:13:57 PM by PhoenixRising »

Actually, that land belongs to Israel and therefore they can settle it if they want. In fact they have right to all of Lebanan ,all of Jordan, Egypt east of the Nile, the northern 1/2 of Saudi Arabia, all of Syria, and part of Iraq. The world needs to preassure Jordan to let the Palestinians in not Israel to give more land for a false peace.

It belongs to the Jews because of what G-d promised Abraham to his line through Issac.
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2011, 06:17:08 PM »

Actually, that land belongs to Israel and therefore they can settle it if they want. In fact they have right to all of Lebanan ,all of Jordan, Egypt east of the Nile, the northern 1/2 of Saudi Arabia, all of Syria, and part of Iraq. The world needs to preassure Jordan to let the Palestinians in not Israel to give more land for a false peace.

It belongs to the Jews because of what G-d promised Abraham to his line through Issac.

Sadly, God's promises to Abraham through Isaac don't hold much water in international law, especially considering the 1,570,000,000-odd people who believe that God promised it to Abraham through Ishmael instead.

Because international law has a personal bias in favor of Ishmael and has so from almost the start of this family argument.
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2011, 03:52:28 PM »

...Could we leave the great real estate agent in the sky out of the argument, please?

It's the core of the argument.
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2011, 04:03:47 PM »

Typical bias from the left towards the Palestinian Muslims. In the end my view will be vindicated. Why should Israel concede land when the Palestinian Muslims should be admitted as citizens with full rights in Jordan? Offer the Christians full Israeli citizen rights in the process.
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2011, 11:05:53 PM »

To the one who doesnt think Christians are monotheist, we are. We happen to believe in the G-d of Abraham, Issac, and Jacob (Israel) where our primary difference is over Yeshuah (Jesus). I and all Christians believe Yeshuah is the messiah the Jewish people have been looking for.

It's time to encourage Jordan to expand civil rights and offer full citizenship rights even to Christians. Quit asking Israel to give up more land the country won in war for a false peace.
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2011, 09:46:03 PM »

Typical bias from the left towards the Palestinian Muslims. In the end my view will be vindicated. Why should Israel concede land when the Palestinian Muslims should be admitted as citizens with full rights in Jordan? Offer the Christians full Israeli citizen rights in the process.

And Islamic Palestinians don't get an opportunity for Israeli rights like the Christians because...

If they would renounce committing terrorism and recognize Israel's national sovereignty I'd support offering full citizen rights to Islamic Palestinians.

MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2011, 10:06:05 PM »

To the one who doesnt think Christians are monotheist, we are. We happen to believe in the G-d of Abraham, Issac, and Jacob (Israel) where our primary difference is over Yeshuah (Jesus). I and all Christians believe Yeshuah is the messiah the Jewish people have been looking for.

Me? I don't care sh**t about it.  Unfortunately, my fellow-tribesmen who care about this tend to think you, guys, don't pass the monotheist cut. And their opinion is the one that counts in Israel.

Did you know one of the foremost rabbis  (Kaduri)in Israel had a letter revealed sometime after his death and it listed Yeshuah (Jesus) as the messiah
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies