Culture, Planning and Transport. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:58:31 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games
  Mock Parliament (Moderators: Hash, Dereich)
  Culture, Planning and Transport. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Culture, Planning and Transport.  (Read 3890 times)
lilTommy

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -5.04

« on: August 09, 2011, 10:48:32 AM »

xBastian De Wilde
lilTommy

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -5.04

« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2011, 09:09:59 AM »

xBastian De Wilde

One question, which borough is the current Stadium located in St. Mark's? as in what is the community make up of said borough?
I ask as this will be central to weather or not the lands can be a) sold and b) redeveloped. Also, there is no necessity for the city to sell the lands either, they could be leased to developers or could be utilised by the city to develop other needs (institutions? or housing or parklands). That would of course increase the cost of the second proposal.

To address the concerns of Mr. de Bruijn, Kristiana's redevelopment a number of years ago included a Hockey Arena BUT also included housing, retail, parks and offices... so alone, i would say no Sports facilities can't be what you use as an anchor, but in tandem it brings in diversification (stadiums allow pubs and restaurants to have a steady stream of customers after 6pm generally)

The Main stand in being preserved, the hazards of the old stadium and its lack of size leads me to favour proposal 2.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies