AtlasiaNow Media Center (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 11:20:29 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  AtlasiaNow Media Center (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: AtlasiaNow Media Center  (Read 1389 times)
homelycooking
Junior Chimp
Belize

« on: August 21, 2011, 09:50:27 PM »

AtlasiaNow News Update
10:40 PM August 21, 2011

August Senate Election Draws to Close
AtlasiaNow is projecting Senators Snowguy, Duke, and Jbrase have been re-elected and that BRTD and Homelycooking will join them in the upcoming session.

I don't think it's feasible for Shua to win a seat in the election, but it's still within reach for Ben. If a few more votes come in for him, or some other votes for Snowguy or Duke break heavily in second preferences for Jbrase, I could lose, though it's an unlikely prospect. As it stands now, Jbrase, myself and Ben are running neck-and-neck in first preferences, although Jbrase and I have a definite advantage in second/third preferences.
homelycooking
Junior Chimp
Belize

« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2011, 10:07:29 PM »

Which ones? HappyWarrior and AndrewCT?

As it stands now, Shua will be eliminated after Snowguy and Duke surpluses are redistributed. Shua's voters overwhelmingly second-preferenced Jbrase, guaranteeing his election. Redistributing Jbrase's surplus from there will, in turn, shift a lot of votes to my column and lead to my election. Ben needs to get closer to the quota (about 4 more first preferences) to defeat me.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies