Forum Community Guidelines

(1/33) > >>

Queen Mum Inks.LWC:
OK, it's time we set down some guidelines in writing.

First - profanity.  The following swear words are not allowed:
- The c-word
- Both f-words
- The s-word
- The n-word

If you have any doubts about what any of those words might be, PM me.

Second - Excessive Hyperbole.  Enough referring to the mods as Nazis.  The Nazis were responsible for the deaths of countless people.  None of the mods have killed anybody.  Constructive criticism of the mods is fine, but if you're obnoxious about it, it's not gonna fly any more.

Third - Personal Attacks.  Don't attack other forum posters.

Fourth - Sexually Oriented Content.  We're not going to delete every post with the word "penis" in it.  But if you cross the line of common sense, of what's acceptable and what isn't, then it's going to get deleted.  Ultimately, this is the most subjective rule (the alternative is to ban all sexually oriented topics, which I'm sure isn't the wish of everybody as a whole), so if you have doubts, don't post it, or PM me first.

If you have any doubts about what you're about to post, don't post it, and PM me or Mikado first.  The "It's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission" line won't fly here.

Everyone can consider this their official notification, and nobody should be claiming lack of knowledge for the rules of the board.

Rules on duplicate accounts and the discussion surrounding the new rule.

Joe Republic:
Quote from: The Pauper of the Surf and the Jester of Tortuga on July 14, 2011, 03:19:01 AM

None of the mods have killed anybody.

*raises hand*

Ahem.

Grumpier Than Uncle Joe:

Lief 🗽:
But we can still say Negro, I hope?

Teddy (IDS Legislator):
There are TWO f words now?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page