Who would you vote for: Indian Edition (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 08:26:55 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs?
  International What-ifs (Moderator: Dereich)
  Who would you vote for: Indian Edition (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Who would you vote for: Indian Edition  (Read 1820 times)
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -5.30

P P P

« on: November 30, 2022, 10:59:36 PM »

My mother's family as far as I know were Communists until sometime in the past 10 to 30 years - so I would be obliged to be a voter for the Communist Party of India and later on the Communist Party (Marxist) as that was the local Communist Party there - with my allegiance shifting to the Telugu Desam Party as the Communists declined if I was a member of my mother's family in India.

My father's family as far as I know were Telugu Desam Party supporters who presumably supported the Congress - although there were some Communists in my father's family. Some relative of mine married some grandson/daughter of some BJP politician a year ago.

The reason why I am stating how my family has supported instead of how I support because I would follow my family in what they support in India.

I wouldn't support the YSR Reddy Congress, a party which will lead to the destruction of my ancestral homeland - nor would I support the previous vehicle of the Reddys, the Congress Party in Andhra Pradesh. I also wouldn't support the Telangana Rashtra Samithi or as it is now known as the Bharat Rashtra Samithi as it is trying to go national.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies