Hamas leader is killed (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:20:38 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Hamas leader is killed (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hamas leader is killed  (Read 12084 times)
JohnFKennedy
Junior Chimp

« on: March 27, 2004, 11:16:14 AM »

And there should DEFINITELY be a wall/fence along the entire length of the border. I'd stop letting the Palis in as workers, too - let them, in their new independent state, deal with their own problems, and not export them like, say, Mexico does.

Now I realise why we are 8 points apart in the libertarian/authoritarian scale...

Yep. Smiley  Note that I'm closer to the center than you are. Wink I also took the Political Quiz Show, and ended up at 25, a little bit right-of-center...

I don't think, after all the civilian Israeli noncombatants that the Palis *deliberately* killed (often by using Israel's desire for cheap labor) that the Palis have any *right* to enter Israel proper. It takes quite a twisted outlook to, as the Palis do, simultaneously call for the destruction of Israel and ALSO complain that Israel doesn't let them in to work...  Huh

And given how effective the wall/fence has been in preventing Pali suicide bombers, damn straight the Israelis need it! Cool

Sometimes itīs better to be apart from the centre... Or what the creators of the quiz regard as "the centre".

Israel has killed many civilians too. In fact, itīs a country thatīs violated more UN resolutions in the last decades than, say, Iraq... Iīm against the wall, but I realise why many people support it. But you seem to endorse a wall dividing Mexico from the US, and I donīt see the point there.

in regards to the wall issue, they put up a fence around one area, I forget where and it stopped suicide bombers entirely.
JohnFKennedy
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2004, 01:44:22 PM »

was it in Gaza the fence stopped suicide bombers entirely dunn? I am not as good on this area as you are.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies