Canadian Election Results Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 03:26:39 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  International Elections (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Canadian Election Results Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Canadian Election Results Thread  (Read 147853 times)
joevsimp

Political Matrix
E: -5.95, S: -4.00

« on: May 03, 2011, 02:06:53 PM »

The Quebec portion of that map is beautiful Smiley though the rest of it gives Harper free reign for four years. Sad Oh well, at least the Bloc has been wiped out, and the NDP is now the official opposition, meaning that they'll probably form a government someday.

I dunno, Southern Ontario looks a very dark shade of blue, they'd need practically a clean sweep in Toronto, although Saskatchewan looks vaguely promising
joevsimp

Political Matrix
E: -5.95, S: -4.00

« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2011, 02:56:07 PM »

The Quebec portion of that map is beautiful Smiley though the rest of it gives Harper free reign for four years. Sad Oh well, at least the Bloc has been wiped out, and the NDP is now the official opposition, meaning that they'll probably form a government someday.

I dunno, Southern Ontario looks a very dark shade of blue, they'd need practically a clean sweep in Toronto, although Saskatchewan looks vaguely promising

If they were astute the NDP will be banking on a dozen losses in Quebec and will have to win dozens elsewhere. The inner suburbs of larger cities and should be where they concentrate their machine building to prevent the Liberals from taking them and to cement themselves as the national leftist party.

that sounds like what I'd do
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies