Documents reveal FBI surveillance of Kerry in early 1970s (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 05:12:00 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election Campaign
  Documents reveal FBI surveillance of Kerry in early 1970s (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Documents reveal FBI surveillance of Kerry in early 1970s  (Read 2688 times)
MarkDel

« on: March 23, 2004, 05:13:21 AM »
« edited: March 23, 2004, 12:27:28 PM by MarkDel »

You gotta live liberals!!! Follow the steps here:

1.  Kerry is the NATIONAL coordinator of Vietnam Veterans Against the War.

2. Members of Vietnam Veterans Against the War get together in meetings where the MURDER of elected officials, including the President, is discussed.

3. The FBI puts Kerry and other members of this group under surveillance.

4. Even though Kerry rejects the violence and resigns, he's actualy SHOCKED that he was under surveillance.

Hey Kerry, you were a prominent member of a group which seriously discussed MURDERING the President of the United States...of course you should be on an FBI list.
MarkDel

« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2004, 12:28:01 PM »

Where are the usual Democratic suspects posting to defend Kerry in this thread???
MarkDel

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2004, 12:39:13 PM »

Gustaf,

You're just playing devil's advocate. The meeting in question was the final straw which made Kerry quit. There were actually NUMEROUS examples of members of this group advocating politically-based murders of US officials. Fortunately, the FBI did have them under surveillance before Kerry's departure, plus they had them infiltrated with undercover agents.

So you say it's only proper for them to be under surveillance if they were "systematically" advocating violence??? So announcing your intention to overthrow the government of the US is not enough to get them on the FBI list???
MarkDel

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2004, 12:41:53 PM »

Supersoulty,

No, this stuff is true. Nixon HATED John Kerry and did have him under surveillance with the help of the FBI. If Democrats see nothing wrong with the head of their party once having sat in on a meeting where people advocated murdering the President of the United States...well, I say throw this into the air and let the American people decide whether or not it is an issue.
MarkDel

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2004, 12:48:28 PM »

Gustaf,

OK. Let me engage in a hypothetical here. Let's keep the same fact pattern, but replace Vietnam Veterans Against the War with the White People's Militia of Missouri, and replace John Kerry with George Bush. Would you and other Democrats still be as dismissive??? The answer is NO WAY...and you know it.
MarkDel

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2004, 01:00:03 PM »

Gustaf,

Nice...so you admit that it's OK for Vietnam Veterans Against the War to advocate murdering the President of the United States, but it would bother you if a racist organization wanted to murder the President??? Nice consistent values there kid....perhaps I misjudged you in prior comments...perhaps you DO belong in the Democratic Party. You have their power to rationalize ANYTHING that suits your political views...

Angus,

I'm not working right now!!! I took off time to be with the baby.
MarkDel

« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2004, 01:10:13 PM »

Gustaf,

I picked my example for a reason, to illustrate the inconsistency in defending an organization which advocated the muder of prominent government officials. So did I misunderstand what you said? Would you treat the Vietnam Veterans Against the War members exactly the same as the White Militia Group if both groups advocated killing the President?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies