1996 after Bush 2nd term (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 08:29:20 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs?
  Past Election What-ifs (US) (Moderator: Dereich)
  1996 after Bush 2nd term (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 1996 after Bush 2nd term  (Read 4031 times)
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« on: April 09, 2011, 01:18:03 PM »

I don't know why people think that McCain would win by a landslide in an election...if he was that good of a politician, then he would have won an upset over Barack Obama in rl.

Alright Mr. Genius,  did you happen to forget that the economy tanked and every Republican was blamed for it? I was impossible for McCain to win then.
If McCain had won an upset on election night...it would have proven that americans care more about character and service than slick politicians and questionable values...

"Character" is a desperate last resort for a politician, who have no clue, what to do in office.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2011, 02:50:01 PM »

I don't know why people think that McCain would win by a landslide in an election...if he was that good of a politician, then he would have won an upset over Barack Obama in rl.

Alright Mr. Genius,  did you happen to forget that the economy tanked and every Republican was blamed for it? I was impossible for McCain to win then.
If McCain had won an upset on election night...it would have proven that americans care more about character and service than slick politicians and questionable values...

"Character" is a desperate last resort for a politician, who have no clue, what to do in office.
Absolutely not

"Hey, people, I admit: I have no idea how to improve your lives and help this country, but who cares? I have a character!"
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies