Who do forum Reps want in '08?

<< < (2/10) > >>

agcatter:
Condi.  Hillary's worst nightmare.

zorkpolitics:
John McCain with Jeb Bush VP

McCain secures AZ, NM, NV and pulls in moderates to make OR, WI, MN, IA, PA, very competitive
Jeb Bush secures the Bush Money machine and solidifies the conservative Base in the border states.  Leaving only the Northeast  and CA for Hillary et al

??????????:
Don't you guys get it yet that John McCain is to old? He's done pretty much and he's just riding out his time until retirement. He will NEVER be the president of the USA. Plus he is an untrustworthy snake in the grass.

I spent the winter writing songs about getting better:
Quote from: Senator StatesRights on November 27, 2004, 02:23:56 AM

Don't you guys get it yet that John McCain is to old?

another thing we actually agree on. a 69 year old with melnamoa doesn't seem like a likely candidate to run.

dazzleman:
I want anybody who can beat the s**t out of Hillary Clinton if she turns out to be the nominee.

McCain could probably do it, but I think he's too old, and too many Republicans are suspicious of him.

I still have my doubts about Giuliani, though I think he'd deliver up a nice ass-whipping to Hillary.  I don't know if he could get the nomination, and a jump from mayor to president, with no higher office in between, seems like a big one.  But, he would steal away a larger share of Hillary's base than any other Republican, if he did run.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page