Pennsylvania posters battle
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 11:19:36 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community
  Forum Community Election Match-ups (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Pennsylvania posters battle
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Poll
Question: ?
Gramps

Keystone Phil

Flyers

Bullmoose

J.J.

Dr. Cynic

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 37

Author Topic: Pennsylvania posters battle  (Read 4772 times)
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2011, 12:07:33 PM »

We need to convince the Philly contingent to come have a drink with us the Friday night of our Education Conference.

I'm seeing someone and no way would I want her to meet people I talk to on a political Forum.  In fact there was a political discussion when I "Met the Parents" and she basically wanted it to end.

I like how you emphasis that you're "seeing someone" at every turn, trying to convince us to believe it. It's cute. Who even said she would meet these forum people?

I don't have to convince you or anyone of that.  I'm just saying it would be best for me not to attend such a thing and I have other plans.  I'm really happy right now!  Don't worry, I didn't propose to her.. yet.  I'm not BushOK. Tongue
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2011, 03:55:43 PM »

We need to convince the Philly contingent to come have a drink with us the Friday night of our Education Conference.

I'm seeing someone and no way would I want her to meet people I talk to on a political Forum.  In fact there was a political discussion when I "Met the Parents" and she basically wanted it to end.

I like how you emphasis that you're "seeing someone" at every turn, trying to convince us to believe it. It's cute. Who even said she would meet these forum people?

I don't have to convince you or anyone of that.  I'm just saying it would be best for me not to attend such a thing and I have other plans.  I'm really happy right now!  Don't worry, I didn't propose to her.. yet.  I'm not BushOK. Tongue

Ok, by me, FLYERS.......Phil's welcome.  I'll strong arm bullmoose by then.  J.J. and I are suspicious characters for sure, but we don't bite.  Wink
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2011, 03:59:10 PM »

Ok, by me, FLYERS.......Phil's welcome.  I'll strong arm bullmoose by then.  J.J. and I are suspicious characters for sure, but we don't bite.  Wink

I like you as a poster Gramps, but I think showing a significant other this "Forum" would be a bit awkward for me.  Please don't take offense.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2011, 04:02:16 PM »

I like you as a poster Gramps, but I think showing a significant other this "Forum" would be a bit awkward for me.  Please don't take offense.

None taken, ever.  I'd get offended if you stuck me with the bar bill, but other than that, no.  Wink   You never know, she might have plans April 29th without you......always time to change your mind, bro.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #29 on: February 20, 2011, 06:05:20 PM »

None taken, ever.  I'd get offended if you stuck me with the bar bill, but other than that, no.  Wink   You never know, she might have plans April 29th without you......always time to change your mind, bro.

I was thinking about that. On the upside your credit card may get good rewards points!  Free beer on Gramps!  And that's true.  She has her girls' nights out and in 2 weeks she's going to San Diego while I have to go to Columbus.  Sad
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2011, 10:42:34 PM »

She has her girls' nights out and in 2 weeks she's going to San Diego while I have to go to Columbus.  Sad

I'm sure it was a fun "relationship" while it lasted. I'm sure she'll be back on your favorite corner whenever she's back in town for business though!
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2011, 01:12:48 AM »

She has her girls' nights out and in 2 weeks she's going to San Diego while I have to go to Columbus.  Sad

I'm sure it was a fun "relationship" while it lasted. I'm sure she'll be back on your favorite corner whenever she's back in town for business though!

Yep and I invited BRTD and opebo to town.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -7.39

« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2011, 01:32:48 AM »

Bullmoose, of course.

(Gramps is cool too. Tongue)
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »