Is "Latin America" part of the "west"?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 03:02:46 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Is "Latin America" part of the "west"?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Author Topic: Is "Latin America" part of the "west"?  (Read 5966 times)
ag
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2010, 10:08:03 PM »

So, just to make clear about wealth, etc. Here are the per capita GDP numbers for LatAm countries, (these things are a bit artificial and they vary a bit, depending on who computes them, but IMF website is as good as any source):

Uruguay $12,129 (US, for comparison, $47,132)
Chile $11,587
Brazil $10,471
Venezuela $9,773
Mexico $9,243
Argentina $8,663
Panama $7,712
Costa Rica $7,350
Colombia $6,220
Peru $5,196
Dominican Republic $5,152
Ecuador $4,295
El Salvador $3,717
Guatemala $2,839
Paraguay $2,681
Bolivia $2,042
Honduras $2,014
Nicaragua $1,096
Haiti (not quite LatAm, but, for comparison): $659

w/ PPP adjustment, to get rid of exchange rate effects , the numbers are (same source):

Argentina $15,603 (US, for comparison is $47,132)
Chile $14.982
Uruguay $14,341
Mexico $14,266
Panama $12,398
Venezuela $11,889
Brazil $11,589
Costa Rica $10,731
Colombia $9,445
Peru $9,281
Dominican Republic $8,648
Ecuador $7,952
El Salvador $7,442
Paraguay $4,915
Guatemala $4,871
Bolivia $4,584
Honduras $4,405
Nicaragua $2,970
Haiti $1,122

ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2010, 10:11:34 PM »

So, what makes Argentina any different from, say, Mexico - except for the skin color of the average guy on the street, of course?

That does matter. A large part of what makes the West the West is its whiteness.

Well, whiteness is also not exactly a clear construct. Russians, for instance, have trouble distinguishing between Mediterrainean folk (like Italians or Greeks) and the Zulus - they are all "black". Of course, that doesn't make Russians Western Smiley))
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2010, 10:20:12 PM »

I would consider it to be part of the west. I don't see any reason why it wouldn't, other than for the wholly arbitrary reason of the average skin tone of the people living there.

Well, if they don't consider themselves Westerners, which should count for something. I'm not sure if anyone has asked, but I'm sure the results would be interesting.

Argentina, Chile, and Uruguay are clearly part of the West. All have more in common culturally with Spain or (at least for Argentina and Uruguay) Italy than they have with, say, Bolivia or Peru. With the rest, it varies.

Argentina and Uruguay, indeed, have fewer links w/ neighbours, at least as far as Buenos Aires is concerned (it would be a whole different ballgame in Tucuman or Jujuy). Chile is historically very closely linked w/ Peru. I fail to see how Mexico's ties w/ Europe are any weaker, though (except for lack of non-Spanish migration) - hey, Mexico fought its own post-independence wars w/ Spain and France (and, actually, the Brits also made a cameo appearance). And, clearly, there are very strong ties w/ that other honorary member of the West, the US, to be considered Smiley)) In fact, Mexico is, probably, one of the most "americanized" nation in the world, if cultural links are taken into consideration.

Now, in terms of self-perception, this might be interesting Smiley)) But then, whose self-perception we take within each country? For they are all non-homogenous. Buenos Aires is likely to claim itself "Western", but so would Nuevo Leon or Guanajuato (though for different reasons). Then, again, Chiapas and Jujuy might find a lot in common Smiley)
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2010, 10:24:08 PM »

So, what makes Argentina any different from, say, Mexico - except for the skin color of the average guy on the street, of course?

Its history? Of course - as has been said already - skin colour is a major part of that. It's basically another mid/late 19th century white settler colony, though less officially dependent on imperial powers than most at the time and less successful in the long run afterwards. Mexico is something else. Gross generalisation and oversimplification, granted.

Of course whether that makes it more or less 'Western' depends entirely on the definition of 'Western', doesn't it. Perhaps the problem here is the assumption of inferiority if somewhere is defined as being 'not Western' (whatever Western happens to mean).
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #29 on: December 28, 2010, 10:54:18 PM »
« Edited: December 28, 2010, 10:57:21 PM by ag »

Its history? Of course - as has been said already - skin colour is a major part of that. It's basically another mid/late 19th century white settler colony, though less officially dependent on imperial powers than most at the time and less successful in the long run afterwards. Mexico is something else. Gross generalisation and oversimplification, granted.

The thing is: Argentinians make themselves appear less Latin American then they are, but they are VERY Latin American. The reason that Argentina has been converging w/ the rest of the region, is that it's not that much different. Argentina is no more Western than any other "white" Latin American country, such as, say, Russia Smiley))))))

Of course, I am joking here a bit, but, the truth is, unless the skin color is the determinant feature of being part of the West, it is hard to make the case that Argentina is any closer to it than Mexico or Brazil.  The fundamental lack of liberalism in Argentinian polity is, indeed, making Russia the closest comparison.
Stranger in a strange land
strangeland
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2010, 12:19:52 AM »

Argentina and Uruguay are white settler societies. If they aren't western, then neither are the United States and Australia. The former at least is far less white, and in all the aforementioned countries, the indigenous are a powerless, marginalized, tiny minority. That's much less the case in most of Latin America. Most of Latin America outside of the Southern Cone has Hispanic Cities and a largely indigenous countryside. To return to the Mexico example some have brought up, Mexico City and the resort cities on the coast are clearly culturally Western, but the rest of the country, not so much.

The fundamental lack of liberalism in Argentinian polity is, indeed, making Russia the closest comparison.

Spain and Portugal were at least as lacking in liberalism until the 1970s, and almost everyone agrees that they are part of the West.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2010, 12:30:08 AM »
« Edited: December 29, 2010, 12:34:44 AM by ag »

Argentina and Uruguay are white settler societies. If they aren't western, then neither are the United States and Australia. The former at least is far less white, and in all the aforementioned countries, the indigenous are a powerless, marginalized, tiny minority. That's much less the case in most of Latin America. Most of Latin America outside of the Southern Cone has Hispanic Cities and a largely indigenous countryside. To return to the Mexico example some have brought up, Mexico City and the resort cities on the coast are clearly culturally Western, but the rest of the country, not so much.

The fundamental lack of liberalism in Argentinian polity is, indeed, making Russia the closest comparison.

Spain and Portugal were at least as lacking in liberalism until the 1970s, and almost everyone agrees that they are part of the West.

So, I guess, for you "westernness" is sinonymous w/ "whitness". But then, there is a very simple question for you: is Russia "Western"? If Argentina is, surely so is Russia. Or is it not just "whiteness", but also Catholicism/Protestantism? But, then, is Greece Western?
TheDeadFlagBlues
Junior Chimp
Canada
« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2010, 01:08:09 AM »

Argentina, Uruguay, Chile and arguably Brazil are part of the "west". Parts of Mexico are certainly western culturally. Northern Mexico is very white, has a culture of ranching and has always been more prosperous that the rest of the nation. It's also been influenced by American culture significantly. Mexico City has a large amount of influenced from European emigrants and American expats. At any given time there will be hundreds of thousands of Americans there. It's also very westernized. Then there's Cancun, Cabo San Lucas and other resort towns. Areas of Mexico that are definitely not western: Oaxaca, Tabasco, Chiapas, the slums surrounding Mexico City and Veracruz. The rest of Mexico is debatable.

Brazil is also regionally divided with regards to this question. Places like Porto Alegre and other southern cities are dominated by past European emigrants. There's still a very large Italian and German influence throughout southern Brazil and these areas are dominated by whites. Politically there's big differences as well between the more affluent, white south and the poorer, more black north.  

Argentina, Chile and Uruguay I don't even need to explain. They're obviously western in almost every sense of the word. If you count them out because they've had dictatorships or because they used to have a few mestizos, you'd have to count out Italy, Spain and Portugal from the western world.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #33 on: December 29, 2010, 01:28:05 AM »

I guess, we should develop criteria, for what is that misterious West?

When I lived in Spain it struck me, that Spaniards, especially of a certain generation would say things like "in Europe they...." do so and so. If one wondered about some maddening local custom or occurence, people would say: "that's because we aren't in Europe." For me, Spain was archetypically European, but it wasn't for the Spanish. They had learnt that they are not part of Europe proper, not part of the West. It would seem, that the younger generation is less prone to this - they are European, and, henceforth, Western.

For me, "the West" is not an immutable list of countries. Franco's Spain and Salazar's Portugal, at least post-WWII, were not Western - nor was Husak's Czechoslovakia, for that matter. Nevertheless, today all three would be unquestionably Western. Arguably, in the 19th century Russia was a part of that intangible West, though it is in no way part of it today. 200 years ago a certain unity was maintained through dynastic linkages and nasty alliances. Today, the key element of that identification  is the liberal democracy, and membership in the "Western" trading alliances and institutions, such as NATO, EU, etc. This is the "civilized world", the rest being considered "savage".

The "core" West today is the EU+EFTA+NATO+Australia/NZ-Turkey. These countries are, unquestionably, part of a certain alliance of ideology and trust. Turkey, despite its NATO membership is not fully accepted there, so it is part of the outer fringe, which, probably, also includes such disparate countries as the Western Balkans, which are applying for EU membership; Israel, which thinks of itself as Western and which is linked to the West in multiple ways; Japan, and, to some extent, South Korea and Taiwan, which are not merely closely allied to the West politically, but also have developed into boisterous wealthy democracies (HK and Singapore do not make it on the last count, though are still somewhat "Western-affiliated" in public perception).

Parts of Latin America are, clearly, also part of this fringe. Institutionally, the two countries most closely linked to the West, I would think, would be Chile and Mexico. Both are, at present, liberal democracies with extraordinary trading links w/ the US. OECD membership is quite logical here. Mexico, for one, is culturally extremely US-dependent. NAFTA is a logical Western alliance. Still, both countries are quite fringy - it wouldn't take much for their integration w/ the West to be shattered.

Argentina/Uruguay/Brazil are much less linked to the West, they are much more autonomous. In Argentina liberal democracy never took root. It has spent the entire 20th century working hard on abandoning the Western concert. It has been relatively impoverished (having started the century among the 15 richest nations in the world, it is nowhere near now). For a confirmation, let's recall that Western nations don't fight wars between themselves any more, but we are less than 30 years away from a certain South Atlantic misadventure Smiley))  Uruguay is better in most respects, but it can't be really considered separately from Argentina. Brazil, on theo ther hand, is a world onto its own, an independent center of power - like, say, India, not really closely integrated w/ anyone or anything. Most of the rest of the Latin America is too poor or too isolated or too illiberal to be a serious contender for being inside the most distant Western fringe.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #34 on: December 29, 2010, 01:35:12 AM »

Argentina, ...and Uruguay I don't even need to explain. They're obviously western in almost every sense of the word. If you count them out because they've had dictatorships or because they used to have a few mestizos, you'd have to count out Italy, Spain and Portugal from the western world.

Except, every sense that matters Smiley) They are not part of any Western alliance or organization, they are not closely linked to the West by trade, Argentina is not in any sense a liberal democracy (and hasn't really ever been one). Their only claim to being Western is the skin color of (most) of their inhabitants. But on that count Russia should be considered part of the West - and I haven't seen anyone here who does believe that.

The superficial ancestral Westernness of the Argentinians, etc., is just that - a long-decayed heritage. The polity these Italians/Germans/Slavs created in the New World has developed in very exotic ways, under very little Western influence.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #35 on: December 29, 2010, 01:38:30 AM »

Argentina, Uruguay, Chile and arguably Brazil are part of the "west". Parts of Mexico are certainly western culturally. Northern Mexico is very white, has a culture of ranching and has always been more prosperous that the rest of the nation. It's also been influenced by American culture significantly. Mexico City has a large amount of influenced from European emigrants and American expats. At any given time there will be hundreds of thousands of Americans there. It's also very westernized. Then there's Cancun, Cabo San Lucas and other resort towns. Areas of Mexico that are definitely not western: Oaxaca, Tabasco, Chiapas, the slums surrounding Mexico City and Veracruz. The rest of Mexico is debatable.

Well, why not then remember, say Jujuy? How Western is that? Buenos Aires is not all of Argentina, you know. Or, for that matter, there are quite exotic places in Andalucia Smiley)) And, honestly, can one seriously view UT or OK as parts of the same concert of nations as New York and (old) Amsterdam?
TheDeadFlagBlues
Junior Chimp
Canada
« Reply #36 on: December 29, 2010, 02:43:51 AM »

Argentina, ...and Uruguay I don't even need to explain. They're obviously western in almost every sense of the word. If you count them out because they've had dictatorships or because they used to have a few mestizos, you'd have to count out Italy, Spain and Portugal from the western world.

Except, every sense that matters Smiley) They are not part of any Western alliance or organization, they are not closely linked to the West by trade, Argentina is not in any sense a liberal democracy (and hasn't really ever been one). Their only claim to being Western is the skin color of (most) of their inhabitants. But on that count Russia should be considered part of the West - and I haven't seen anyone here who does believe that.

The superficial ancestral Westernness of the Argentinians, etc., is just that - a long-decayed heritage. The polity these Italians/Germans/Slavs created in the New World has developed in very exotic ways, under very little Western influence.

It depends how you define the West really. Under your definition Latin America certainly isn't Western. In my view Western means anything relating to European culture which is defined as the Germanic/Latin/Slavic cultures that have developed thousands of years ago but also takes into account politics, somewhat, and economics, somewhat. Under my definition most of Russia is Western, large portions of the Balkans are Western, Greece is Western if only because it gave us most of our political and philosophical traditions. Israel is arguably Western because its populace has been so influenced by Europe in the past and have carried on democratic traditions which are so prevalent in Western tradition.

So its all relative really. I think it makes sense why a Spaniard of the past wouldn't view his nation as Western.

Why do you view the West as such of a political term? To me it has always been more of a cultural and economic term? After all the West has had its bouts of authoritarianism and has had big lapses in its liberal democratic tradition. I think your definition is a little too narrow and focused on diplomacy and politics. Mine might be too broad.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #37 on: December 29, 2010, 02:48:56 AM »

Why do you view the West as such of a political term? To me it has always been more of a cultural and economic term? After all the West has had its bouts of authoritarianism and has had big lapses in its liberal democratic tradition. I think your definition is a little too narrow and focused on diplomacy and politics. Mine might be too broad.

Well, this is a political forum. And the notion of political West makes a lot of sense to me. Cultural West? I don't know what it means. In any case, culturally, Russia is the most anti-Western country I ever lived in, the white skin and blond hair notwithstanding.
tnowacki
Rookie
Germany

« Reply #38 on: December 29, 2010, 06:01:55 AM »

Relating to this very interesting question, I can recommend the book "The Clash of Civilizations" by S. P. Huntington, whose view I share in overall. I agree, that Western culture cannot be defined by political criterias only, but neither by religion or economy. If the latter were so, most Western people would meet in Davos every year... Thus, it is hard to define "Western culture" or "The West". For a nontheless good try, see the former recommended book.
In any case, Huntington differentiates between a "Western" civilization and a "Latin American".
(see commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Clash_of_Civilizations_world_map.png for further reference). Yet, he describes the L.A. civilization as the most related to the Western and classifies Mexico as a "torn country", that is, a country which changes from one civilization to another; in this case that would be from L.A. to Western civilization.
Tetro Kornbluth
Gully Foyle
Atlas Icon
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #39 on: December 29, 2010, 09:42:11 AM »

Yeah this debate (as I thought it would) has come down as to whether "the west" is a cultural entity defined by some supposed Graeco-Roman-Christian heritage or whether it is another word for "the club of rich countries" which somehow excludes East Asia.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #40 on: December 29, 2010, 10:58:25 AM »

Yeah this debate (as I thought it would) has come down as to whether "the west" is a cultural entity defined by some supposed Graeco-Roman-Christian heritage or whether it is another word for "the club of rich countries" which somehow excludes East Asia.

I disagree. Tongue
Tetro Kornbluth
Gully Foyle
Atlas Icon
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #41 on: December 29, 2010, 07:30:05 PM »

I disagree. Tongue

Oh really. How so? Tongue
Storebought
YaBB God
« Reply #42 on: December 29, 2010, 08:24:14 PM »
« Edited: December 29, 2010, 08:34:14 PM by Storebought »

Beet and patrick come the closest to what I think. No, Latin America isn't part of the West:

1. They're too poor. The wealthiest L American nations have about the same GDP per capita as Botswana.

2. Their domestic political institutions are too fragile.

3. Their monetary ties to Europe actually weakened over the course of the 20th century. Argentina was once a outside member of the 1900 international gold standard.

The part about the European culture Argentina (they did produce Borges) and southern Brazil more strongly reflects the fact that so few indigenous Americans lived in those places, not that the settlers carried out an ethnocide seen in Western settler societies like the US and Australia.**

In that sense, I think places like South Africa and Israel are failed Western societies -- they simply couldn't exterminate or suppress the indigenous population to the extent that the US and Australia could because they were too numerous.

**But those places had small indigenous populations as well.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #43 on: December 29, 2010, 10:00:09 PM »

The bulk of Eastern Europe isn't any richer than Lat Am and its institutions are equally fragile. Lithuania's PPP GDP per capita is barely higher than Argentina's, Latvia's is roughly equal to that of Mexico and Uruguay, Bulgaria is like Venezuela, Romania is like Brazil. All 4 are EU members, so, arguably, at least somewhat "Western". Botswana may be a bit of a quirk of statistics: the PPP adjustment there is huge: its nominal GDP is closer to Colombia and Suriname, than it is to Mexico or Argentina (though Botswana's number still beats Bulgaria). In nominal terms, the richest Lat. Am. countries (Uruguay and Chile) have higher GDP per capita than Poland.  In fact, until fairly recently many Lat Am countries were wealthier than Spain or Portugal - it's only in the last 20 years that the migration flows have reversed.

Likewise, arguably, the history of democratic institutions in much of Latin America is roughly as long and robust as that in Eastern/Central Europe, and  the Southern Europe doesn't have that much of an advantage there either. 

Finally, as for monetary ties to Europe - why's that a criterion? Some Latin American countries have extremely strong ties (including financial) to the US - unless you consider US not to be part of the West either, why exactly should one bother about Europe per se here? For that matter, if the "monetary ties" to Europe were to be determinative, much of Africa would have done extremely well (all those quasi-French currencies Smiley)) ).
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #44 on: December 30, 2010, 12:14:29 AM »

So, I guess, for you "westernness" is sinonymous w/ "whitness". But then, there is a very simple question for you: is Russia "Western"? If Argentina is, surely so is Russia. Or is it not just "whiteness", but also Catholicism/Protestantism? But, then, is Greece Western?

I might be splitting hairs, but there is a difference in that Argentina is Catholic and Russia Orthodox.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #45 on: December 30, 2010, 12:40:51 AM »

I might be splitting hairs, but there is a difference in that Argentina is Catholic and Russia Orthodox.

Greece is vehemently Orthodox. So are 3 more EU members (Cyprus, Bulgaria and Romania). And all four have many fewer blonds than the Russians (in fact, Russians would consider them borderline "black"). In any case, should I take your point that to be "Western" one must be both white and Catholic/Protestant (excluding those four)? But, then, Ukrainians are not only blond, but, at least in the West, a lot of them ARE Catholic (most of them in a fe provinces). Perhaps, you will also insist on the Latin rite (Catholic Ukrainians are, mostly, Uniate)?
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #46 on: December 30, 2010, 12:51:05 AM »
« Edited: December 30, 2010, 01:04:50 AM by patrick1 »

I personally don't really consider East Europe part of "the West" either. There is too much difference in cultural heritage.  Starting with the split of Roman Empire, then the Great Schism and finally Communist Bloc era.  There are some countries with more interchange throughout history and other countries that are in transition, but I'd still keep it separate.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #47 on: December 30, 2010, 12:51:11 AM »

I guess I'd consider the west to be western Europe and the western hemisphere.

I'd consider Japan to be "westernized", but not part of "the West"...
Storebought
YaBB God
« Reply #48 on: December 30, 2010, 12:54:16 AM »
« Edited: December 30, 2010, 01:34:31 AM by Storebought »

The bulk of Eastern Europe isn't any richer than Lat Am and its institutions are equally fragile. Lithuania's PPP GDP per capita is barely higher than Argentina's, Latvia's is roughly equal to that of Mexico and Uruguay, Bulgaria is like Venezuela, Romania is like Brazil. All 4 are EU members, so, arguably, at least somewhat "Western". Botswana may be a bit of a quirk of statistics: the PPP adjustment there is huge: its nominal GDP is closer to Colombia and Suriname, than it is to Mexico or Argentina (though Botswana's number still beats Bulgaria). In nominal terms, the richest Lat. Am. countries (Uruguay and Chile) have higher GDP per capita than Poland.  In fact, until fairly recently many Lat Am countries were wealthier than Spain or Portugal - it's only in the last 20 years that the migration flows have reversed.

Likewise, arguably, the history of democratic institutions in much of Latin America is roughly as long and robust as that in Eastern/Central Europe, and  the Southern Europe doesn't have that much of an advantage there either.  

Finally, as for monetary ties to Europe - why's that a criterion? Some Latin American countries have extremely strong ties (including financial) to the US - unless you consider US not to be part of the West either, why exactly should one bother about Europe per se here? For that matter, if the "monetary ties" to Europe were to be determinative, much of Africa would have done extremely well (all those quasi-French currencies Smiley)) ).

I always use PPP conversions when doing international wealth comparisons. The nominal GDP per capita (at least as tabulated on wiki) is so sensitive to fluctuations that it's hardly a usable metric, except in proximal places where the disparity is striking, like the US-Mexico, or France-Algeria.

And about the EU: Christopher Hitchens actually wrote someplace that (at the time) backward countries like Spain and Portugal were admitted to the Common Market in order to Europeanize them politically, irrespective of any monetary benefit to the member states, not that either were anything other than western even during their dictatorships. In that sense, the same impetus is true for EU expansion into eastern nations like Poland and the Czech Republic, not that they were anything less than western oriented in their histories, either.

I think instability of domestic institutions goes farther than simply the revolving-door style ministries of Italy. I mean situations where the civil institutions, civil infrastructure, or important industries like banks come to a complete stop, or even vanish, as was once common in Latin America and other stereotypical "Third World" countries (I regard Nigeria as a prototype of this).

And monetary ties to Europe: I thought, as an economist you would have drawn a distinction between being a member of a financial decision-making body (or, really, club) consisting of near-equals, like the old gold standard, or the G8**, and being a colonialist dependency subject to
unpayable IMF loans and western politicians like subsaharan Africa.

**unlike the modern G20
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #49 on: December 30, 2010, 01:15:44 AM »

Greece is vehemently Orthodox. So are 3 more EU members (Cyprus, Bulgaria and Romania). And all four have many fewer blonds than the Russians (in fact, Russians would consider them borderline "black"). In any case, should I take your point that to be "Western" one must be both white and Catholic/Protestant (excluding those four)? But, then, Ukrainians are not only blond, but, at least in the West, a lot of them ARE Catholic (most of them in a fe provinces). Perhaps, you will also insist on the Latin rite (Catholic Ukrainians are, mostly, Uniate)?

I'm not arguing that Orthodoxy precludes Westernness, I'm simply saying that such an argument might be made. Certainly whiteness is necessary, though. It is the foundation of the West.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies