Will this Berlusconi government finally collapse? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 03:34:11 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Will this Berlusconi government finally collapse? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: There is a confidence vote scheduled for December 14th. Will the Berlusconi government finally fall?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 20

Author Topic: Will this Berlusconi government finally collapse?  (Read 5837 times)
SPQR
italian-boy
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -3.30

« on: December 14, 2010, 08:46:46 AM »
« edited: December 14, 2010, 08:48:33 AM by italian-boy »

Pathetic. Yet another pathetic display by Italian politics.
Last week Berlusconi decided to shut down the parliament so that he could convince enough representatives to vote for him. He succeeded,obviously moneywise he is more convincing than the opposition.
4 people who were elected with center-left parties (two from Di Pietro's,the most Anti-Berlusconi party in Italy) suddenly decided to change idea and vote FOR Berlusconi,not even to abstain (if they had,the no-confidence would have won).
I wonder how long this pathetic gov't will go on.

SPQR
italian-boy
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2010, 10:05:01 AM »

Lol,stupid troll.

And Hashemite,it's not Bersani's fault anyway. I am not a huge supporter (I voted for Franceschini last year in the primary),but it's not his fault.

Elections are close anyway.
SPQR
italian-boy
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2010, 06:13:08 PM »

4 people who were elected with center-left parties (two from Di Pietro's,the most Anti-Berlusconi party in Italy) suddenly decided to change idea and vote FOR Berlusconi,not even to abstain (if they had,the no-confidence would have won).

Just goes to show you how much of a joke IdV is.

Gianfranco Fini and his cronies are useless pussies

Uh, they had a lot of guts to do what they did. Take your complaint up with the members mentioned above. Two members of the IdV voted with Berlusconi. How the hell does that happen? The whole purpose of the party is to bash Berlusconi at every turn.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Well, of course!

You know I was with you on this vote so don't blame me for bias when I ask: why is he a troll? Because he likes Berlusconi? Or do you know the guy?

With all due respect, haven't elections been "close" for about a year now?

Just looked it up. 60% of Argentines are of Italian descent. Learn something new everyday Grin

Wow. I never knew that either. I have family there myself.

He's a troll because in the midst of a discussion he posted "Silvio rulez!!!!",which obviously is about as close to a discussion as you can expect from a Berlusconi supporter.
SPQR
italian-boy
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2010, 07:32:59 AM »

Just goes to show you how much of a joke IdV is.

Gianfranco Fini and his cronies are useless pussies

Uh, they had a lot of guts to do what they did. Take your complaint up with the members mentioned above. Two members of the IdV voted with Berlusconi. How the hell does that happen? The whole purpose of the party is to bash Berlusconi at every turn.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Well, of course!

You know I was with you on this vote so don't blame me for bias when I ask: why is he a troll? Because he likes Berlusconi? Or do you know the guy?

With all due respect, haven't elections been "close" for about a year now?

Just looked it up. 60% of Argentines are of Italian descent. Learn something new everyday Grin

Wow. I never knew that either. I have family there myself.

He's a troll because in the midst of a discussion he posted "Silvio rulez!!!!",which obviously is about as close to a discussion as you can expect from a Berlusconi supporter.

I was very in a hurry. The simple reality is that this kind of change of scenario can take place only when there is a real alternative, a government ready to  substitute Berlusconi. Nothing similar existed. you can't say: "let's kick him out and then.. we'll see".
A "technician government" to change the electoral law is all that's needed,then elections will surely bring a real alternative.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies