Welfare Reform Bill (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 05:50:56 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Welfare Reform Bill (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Welfare Reform Bill  (Read 5462 times)
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« on: November 19, 2004, 11:04:57 AM »

Citizen Patrick likes this bill.  He had to live with Section 8 people and it was not a pleasant experience.  Problem was that the party in question were feigning disability and were low lifes.  Furthermore, it took my landlord nearly two years to get the party finally evicted.  Please look into solutions for this abuse.  Thank you.

I  humbly request my Senator to have the honorable Gentleman from Philadelphia explain use of the word "unrestricted" in clause 2 section a.  This inclusion is either superfluous or open to abuse on further interpretation.  Thank you for your time Senators.

patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2004, 06:15:34 PM »

Citizen Patrick likes this bill.  He had to live with Section 8 people and it was not a pleasant experience.  Problem was that the party in question were feigning disability and were low lifes.  Furthermore, it took my landlord nearly two years to get the party finally evicted.  Please look into solutions for this abuse.  Thank you.

I  humbly request my Senator to have the honorable Gentleman from Philadelphia explain use of the word "unrestricted" in clause 2 section a.  This inclusion is either superfluous or open to abuse on further interpretation.  Thank you for your time Senators.

Thank you for your concerns.  I too have had to live near Section 8 and that's what inspired me to write this bill.  "Unrestricted" means I'll give two years on the program without taking it away.  Clause 3 also says that while on public assistance, one must help themselves.  I hope that clears this up.

Good job Senator.  I would probably like more restrictions but it is still a good bill overall.  I had to live directly downstairs with Section 8'ers for 10 years in a two family house.  These people were the pits.  Lazy wasters who took advantage of the system by feigning mental illness.  Nothing like having them blare music at all hours of the night when you actually have to go to work. Lowlife white trash.  Sorry for the rant.  As for Bono's concern about visits- hey if you are a living off the government they should be able to check and see if you are not taking advantage of the system.  I support your efforts to reform the system because there is a need to help people as a safety net.  Endemic and generational welfare is what needs to be weeded out.  Thank you for your time.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies