Clean Energy Act (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 01:25:16 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Clean Energy Act (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Clean Energy Act  (Read 9661 times)
DanielX
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -4.70

« on: November 15, 2004, 06:36:23 PM »

4. Every Atlasian citizen is required to receive energy from the new sources and also have access to the back up sources.

REQUIRED? Are you going to ask the Amish to wire their houses for clean energy? What if i want to use a diesel generator and create my own, non-clean power?

Seriously, this doesn't jive well with me.
DanielX
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2004, 06:40:38 PM »

4. Every Atlasian citizen is required to receive energy from the new sources and also have access to the back up sources.

REQUIRED? Are you going to ask the Amish to wire their houses for clean energy? What if i want to use a diesel generator and create my own, non-clean power?

Seriously, this doesn't jive well with me.
Way to take it out of context.

I suggest that you re-word it, so over-serious bureaucrats don't pester the Amish.
DanielX
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2004, 09:26:51 AM »

As General Secretary of the National Union of Mineworkers...

The NUM thinks that more money and resources need to be spent researching into cleaner and more efficient ways of burning coal (currently only a small fraction of the possible energy in a lump of coal is used. The vast majority is wasted), while encouraging the growth of certain renewable fuels.
The NUM thinks that the use of Oil and Natural Gas in power plants should be scaled down.

Now your support of that wouldn't be because you represent thousands of coalminers, now would it?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies