PA: Quinnipiac: Sestak trails by five; Toomey at 50% (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 08:39:52 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2010 Elections
  2010 Senatorial Election Polls
  PA: Quinnipiac: Sestak trails by five; Toomey at 50% (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: PA: Quinnipiac: Sestak trails by five; Toomey at 50%  (Read 2645 times)
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Moderators
Atlas Institution
United States

« on: November 01, 2010, 08:33:04 PM »

I think this will be the race I definately follow county by county, may be the only one, which I will do that in.
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Moderators
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2010, 10:50:54 PM »

It doesn't go East to West straight acrossed.

Indiana and KY will be the first ones called. The First will be a GOP pickup by a wide margin 12 to 15 pts and KY will be a GOP hold anywhere from 7 to 10 pts.

That should be followed by Georgia and Vermont. Then West Virginia but since that is so close it could be hours before its called this time. NC will come in at 7:30 and be a strong Burr victory. The effect at most will be very marginal. 002% in CA, WA, and AK at most, so really it doesn't matter. No one cares or will likely know before they vote. The only documented example was the people in West Florida in 2000 who heard the state called before the votes closed and so they didn't vote. Remember many would have already voted by that time 8-8:30PM. You are talking maybe a few hundred tops, and granted that was key in FL 2000 but there won't be any such split state and the state being called one away and then it being reversed and such.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies