The Irony Oremine
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 29, 2024, 09:03:37 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Irony Oremine
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 ... 46
Author Topic: The Irony Oremine  (Read 127678 times)
Donerail
Atlas Icon
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #875 on: September 17, 2019, 03:00:43 AM »

You donated to McGrath did you not. If that’s not a scam I don’t know what is
No, I did not. What a bizarre allegation.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #876 on: September 19, 2019, 10:12:52 AM »

It would be funny if stupid people didn't take this propaganda seriously
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« Reply #877 on: September 19, 2019, 06:37:03 PM »

When the biggest hacks call other people hacks (context: Trump can totally absolutely win NM):

I can't believe the fact that people on this forum cannot see the big surprise they are going to get in 2020.
Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.13, S: -0.87

P P P
« Reply #878 on: September 20, 2019, 12:14:31 PM »

If Bernie or Warren is the nominee Trump will do better in VA than 2016 and will put it in play.

Under neutral conditions (i.e. an electorate identical to 2016), Trump might improve in VA, but there will have been four years of demographic shifts stacked on top of it that cancel out most if not all of the backlash (relative to 2016) to a candidate like Sanders or Warren.

Also, while there are certainly some people in VA who voted Clinton who would not vote for Sanders or Warren, the trends in suburbia have been so strong that it's debatable that even they wouldn't do as well as Clinton; it might be anecdotal to some degree, but I've been shocked by how rapidly some suburban pre-2016 Republicans have went from soft right-wingers to unabashed Democrats seemingly overnight. That latter group (Not Clinton '16->DEM) may very well outweigh the former group (Clinton '16->Not Sanders/Warren) by now.
I think Trump has a chance of winning Virginia in 2020

Then your setting yourself up for disappointment
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #879 on: September 22, 2019, 09:44:25 AM »

Not ironic in the way this thread is usually used (I'm not calling the OP a liar), but an extremely ironic post nonethless:

Not by itself. The big thing that would guarantee a Trump win over Warren in 2020 in my opinion is that Warren is a proven liar. Nowhere near as bad as Clinton 2016, But still probably comes off as offensive to quite a few.
DINGO Joe
dingojoe
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #880 on: September 25, 2019, 09:48:35 AM »

BRTD--The Movie!

Has its moments, but very pretentious movie, often to an insufferable degree.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #881 on: September 29, 2019, 01:27:31 AM »

You've given away your own intolerant nature, which shines through your glibness.
TrendsareUsuallyReal
TrendsareReal
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #882 on: October 02, 2019, 06:06:19 PM »
« Edited: October 02, 2019, 06:16:28 PM by TrendsareReal »

From the guy that called me and a few others “retards” (which I didn’t scurry to report, like he has with literally 10 of my posts  in the past hour),  constantly follows me into other threads, and name drops IceSpear, Xiang, MT Treasury and I in too many threads to count before any of us have even posted

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?action=profile;u=26083

Many reasons.

1. He instituted a personal attack against Frenchrepublican, that was deleted by a moderator.

2. He constantly harasses Old School Republican by name dropping him in many threads that have nothing to do with him.

3. His username suggests he is a troll.
Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #883 on: October 02, 2019, 11:12:30 PM »

The Schiff "story" is not going to change anything for Republicans.   They seem to be laser focused on it but it's actually a moot point and doesn't alter what Trump actually did.

All it really does is breed crazy conspiracy theories,  it doesn't prove or provide evidence for anything.

It shows how majorly Democrats are going to flub this.

What impact does this alleged handling by Schiff have on the fact Trump released a memo damning himself?

What is the point of all of this if Trump just gets reelected?

The pursuit of justice maybe...?

Pursuing justice in a serious way would mean that you would want your efforts to uphold rather than undermine civic norms.
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #884 on: October 03, 2019, 12:39:12 AM »

The Schiff "story" is not going to change anything for Republicans.   They seem to be laser focused on it but it's actually a moot point and doesn't alter what Trump actually did.

All it really does is breed crazy conspiracy theories,  it doesn't prove or provide evidence for anything.

It shows how majorly Democrats are going to flub this.

What impact does this alleged handling by Schiff have on the fact Trump released a memo damning himself?

What is the point of all of this if Trump just gets reelected?

The pursuit of justice maybe...?

Pursuing justice in a serious way would mean that you would want your efforts to uphold rather than undermine civic norms.

It's ironic that i respond to a claim that something is a pursuit of justice by discussing the qualities that would be required for it to act as a pursuit of justice.
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« Reply #885 on: October 04, 2019, 05:36:15 PM »

Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #886 on: October 08, 2019, 08:17:26 PM »

This has to be the worst analysis since Dick Morris in 2012
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #887 on: October 10, 2019, 02:43:14 PM »

I like him. As to why most of the forum doesn't... because this forum is overwhelmingly establishment liberals.

Not just this. Many of the partisans on this forum (I'm looking at you, Atlas Democrats) do not like independent thinkers who are willing to work across the aisle and do not believe that their political opposition is "pure evil".While I don't think Yang is qualified for the Presidency at this stage (even though he's one of the Democratic candidates I would vote for if he were the nominee), I also don't think there is any legitimate basis to dislike him. And to claim that he is a tool of corporations is laughable.

Emphasis mine
Skunk
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -9.48

« Reply #888 on: October 11, 2019, 12:16:14 PM »

Seems someone hasn't learned from their past predictions.
Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #889 on: October 11, 2019, 02:06:37 PM »

I’m pretty sure no one listens to your words, or the words of 95% of the people on this forum.

People seem to pay a lot of attention to my words because half the site goes and flips out in uproar when I say something like “Collin County could flip in the next decade” or “TX-PRES is more likely to go blue than KY-Gov”. Or TX-10 is more likely to flip than IA-04. People really lose their minds over stuff like that
Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #890 on: October 12, 2019, 12:14:53 PM »

Sounds like the increasingly unhinged SN2903 needs to get help.

Quaker Penn Girl, I’d start considering restraining orders against him lol
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #891 on: October 12, 2019, 12:21:10 PM »

Frankly, politician, these post sound more like projection on your part rather than irony.
TrendsareUsuallyReal
TrendsareReal
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #892 on: October 12, 2019, 01:08:16 PM »

Frankly, politician, these post sound more like projection on your part rather than irony.

Sadly he seems way too precoccupied in his unhealthy obsession with me and takes it upon himself to follow me into every thread I go
Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #893 on: October 12, 2019, 02:55:30 PM »

Considering the tiffs you get yourself into with that one Alaska chick...
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #894 on: October 12, 2019, 07:55:13 PM »

Considering the tiffs you get yourself into with that one Alaska chick...

Your response is a non-sequiter.
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #895 on: October 17, 2019, 09:57:13 PM »

lmfaoooo

I'd definitely at least be in favor of a "white grievance" megathread for Bronz, Higgins, and any other one-note "Democrats are too SJW/anti-white male" posters.
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #896 on: October 21, 2019, 09:15:33 PM »

Because Democratic voters don't want to nominate an interloper who constantly badmouths the party he wants to lead.

The fact that he's a registered independent is not a serious factor in a normal person's voting preference. Most people probably just assume he's a Democrat.

We get that it really seems to bother you though. You certainly repeat it often enough!

It's amazing how bothered some Greek guy is that Bernie isn't officially a Democrat despite having supported every Democratic nominee for President in the last 35 years.

I despise holier-than-thou charlatans, regardless of their nationality.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #897 on: October 22, 2019, 01:20:37 AM »

Because Democratic voters don't want to nominate an interloper who constantly badmouths the party he wants to lead.

The fact that he's a registered independent is not a serious factor in a normal person's voting preference. Most people probably just assume he's a Democrat.

We get that it really seems to bother you though. You certainly repeat it often enough!

It's amazing how bothered some Greek guy is that Bernie isn't officially a Democrat despite having supported every Democratic nominee for President in the last 35 years.

Care to explain how is this ironic? Because I've been accused of many things but being sanctimonious is a new one.
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #898 on: October 22, 2019, 03:45:39 AM »

Care to explain how is this ironic? Because I've been accused of many things but being sanctimonious is a new one.

You're labelling everyon elese a 'holier-than-thou charlatan' while going off about how inferior Sanders is to everyone else. Honestly I'm all but certain you'd prefer Trump to Sanders.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #899 on: October 22, 2019, 06:58:36 AM »

You're labelling everyon elese a 'holier-than-thou charlatan' while going off about how inferior Sanders is to everyone else. Honestly I'm all but certain you'd prefer Trump to Sanders.

The ones who prefer(ed) Trump over the Democratic nominee are usually Sanders supporters or prominent surrogates.
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 ... 46  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies