US House Redistricting: General

(1/42) > >>

muon2:
This now the general thread to discuss state redistricting of the US House. The goal of this thread and its links is to consider possible scenarios based on the politics of the particular state and who controls the process.

If a particular state gets started up here with enough activity I'll split it into its own thread. I'll also keep a list of links to those separate threads. I'll leave the large Dave's Redistricting App thread for more fanciful redistricting ideas using that tool.

Current threads:
Alabama
Arizona
Arkansas
California
Colorado
Connecticut
Florida
Georgia
Idaho
Illinois
Indiana
Iowa
Kansas
Kentucky
Louisiana
Maine
Maryland
Massachusetts
Michigan
Minnesota
Mississippi
Missouri
Nebraska
Nevada
New Hampshire
New Jersey
New Mexico
New York
North Carolina
Ohio
Oklahoma
Pennsylvania
South Carolina
Tennessee
Texas
Virginia
Utah
Washington
West Virginia
Wisconsin

○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└:
The Democrats should give up on the House, and concentrate on other races, including those that affect redistricting.

Mr.Phips:
Quote from: ○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└ on September 16, 2010, 12:21:21 AM

The Democrats should give up on the House, and concentrate on other races, including those that affect redistricting.

This was one of the reasons why I didnt want Obama winning in 2008.  2010 was a redistricting year, that shape politics for a decade.  But no, instead Democrats ceded it all to Republicans just so we can have a nominal "D" sitting in the White House.  

muon2:
Bumped and stickied to highlight the changes to the thread and new links.

minionofmidas:
A state-by-state overview of redistricting rules and partisan control would be super-duper-cool.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page