2012 election
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 01:47:44 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Presidential Election Trends (Moderator: 15 Down, 35 To Go)
  2012 election
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: 2012 election  (Read 5298 times)
leatherface
Rookie
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2010, 05:45:59 PM »

My Apologies for jumping to conclusions, and thanks by the way. Has been a hard slog with the research and assembling the storyline
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2010, 06:41:10 PM »

So Catherine McKenna is the daughter of a two term President, the wife of a two term President, a Senator for eigh tyears, and a Vice-President before becoming President?
leatherface
Rookie
« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2010, 06:43:08 AM »

Yep you got it, in a word and her first name moniker is Katherine not Catherine, and if you are wondering if there is some Clinton and some Bush  in there, you are right, that's art imitating life in a fashion I guess.
By the way an awful lot of questions, if you are wondering and need any more questions please refer to my previous posts and you will get your answers. What I'd like instead of the comments and questions is substantive debate argumentive or otherwise. I recall of extending invitations for contributions in the kind of electoral vote and maps for 2008, 2012, 2016, 2020 and 2024 and how the mid-terms would have panned out.
leatherface
Rookie
« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2010, 06:53:16 AM »

The statement that Katherine McKenna was a Senator for eight years is not accurate, she only does four years in that body, before the winner of the next presidential election invites her on to the ticket, to lend geographical balance, he is mountain west, 64 a former Governor and she is 46, Pennsylvania by way of Ohio (born there) and lest not forget a serving United States Senator and of course the spouse of a living former (two-terms) President, a woman she covers all the bases as far as the requirements, she serves as Veep for less than four years, before the tecumseh curse claims yet another president through assassination by terrorists. She thus becomes President in much the same manner as LBJ had, the nation is also suffering the loss of a Secretary of State and a Secretary of Defense, along with the National Security Adviser.
leatherface
Rookie
« Reply #29 on: November 11, 2010, 03:19:42 PM »

No one I see has even tried to come up with scenarios, where you see McKenna winning between 61% to 72% of the popular vote in his re-election campaign in 2012, and how would such an overwhelming victory affect the election four years later, would his electoral victory be a 'lonely' personal one, or would such a triumph encapsulate a party triumph as well. If we get a victory exceeeds the LBJ, FDR, Nixon and Reagan models. I have a map, which shows McKenna carrying all but 46 of the 3,097 counties, doing better than Nixon in'72 and pulling in a 31 million vote margin, carries ten states by between 1 to 3 million votes. Up to this point no one has bothered to provide even a guideline to how and if I can copy and paste a map into a post, I have the required 20 or more, but still can't seem to do the map paste, am I missing something here?
heatmaster
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2011, 05:15:00 PM »

I believe that in 2016 elections, the Democrats wouldn't be able to overcome the advantages Republicans won in 2012
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies