Debates, proposals, complaints, (dis)agreement with moderator's decisions (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 03:55:32 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  Survivor
  Debates, proposals, complaints, (dis)agreement with moderator's decisions (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Debates, proposals, complaints, (dis)agreement with moderator's decisions  (Read 70311 times)
#CriminalizeSobriety
Dallasfan65
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 5.48, S: -9.65

« on: February 15, 2010, 12:01:39 PM »

There should be a sub-board for off topic survivors.
#CriminalizeSobriety
Dallasfan65
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 5.48, S: -9.65

« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2010, 02:39:53 PM »

There should be a sub-board for off topic survivors.

You must ask for it in "The Atlas" board, but I doubt it would be taken into consideration before a long time. And it's not good to create boards and boards and boards.

I'm sorry but, here, we really need to focus on politics and elections and history survivors, in order not to have too many of them unfinished or on second page.

BTW, there is also an "Off-topic board" and you may try to create Pokémon contests there, even though I haven't asked the moderator of this board, Alcon, if he would agree on it.
Given the wide variety of topics in this board (to say the least...), I don't see why it wouldn't fit.

Thank you. I apologize for creation of the Pokemon Gym Survivor, I wasn't aware that it had violated the rules at the time. (Nor was I responsible for the locked threads survivor.)
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies