United Northeastern States of America
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 02, 2024, 05:59:13 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  United Northeastern States of America
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: United Northeastern States of America  (Read 3272 times)
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2004, 05:19:03 PM »

Your idea for a "United Northeastern States of America" is truly pathetic. No wonder the Democratic Party is getting its ass kicked so much these days...what a bunch of elitist little pricks you guys are.

By the way, your "new country" would be a disaster on every front. Besides, after a few years, the "real people" would invade from the South since we control the vast majority of the armed forces...LOL

I am also proud to announce Mark that the b!tch Republican "elitist" Melissa Brown got her ass handed to her by 15 points in the PA-13 Congressional District.  She used some fo these KKK-like tactics tying every Democrat to John Street or Al Sharpton and it apparently didn't work.  Yeah to the Unions that sent that millionaire bitch back home!

Brown used "KKK-like tactics?" Wow you're comments just get more ridiculous each day. As for "tying" every Dem to Street, I think you're just angry about the facts. The facts show that Schwartz has stood with Street many times on several issues. Now how is it a "KKK-like" to point out the truths about Schwartz standing by Street?

Oh and I like how it was ok for you guys to say that Brown would be a "rubber stamp" for Bush if she was elected. It's the same old Democratic double standard. How dare anyone use facts to show Schwartz and Street together on the issues but remember....if we want to unfairly tie Brown to Bush...that's ok!
Akno21
Junior Chimp
« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2004, 05:36:11 PM »

Why does the map for the UNESA in the signature picture for Tweed and Akno make it look like Pennsylvannia has annexed Hancock County, West Virginia?

Ask Tweed, I just copied his signature.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2004, 06:05:05 PM »

Why does the map for the UNESA in the signature picture for Tweed and Akno make it look like Pennsylvannia has annexed Hancock County, West Virginia?

I did my best with the time alloted.

I wasn't going to spend too much time editing the map.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies