Comedy Goldmine & Robin
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 18, 2024, 01:36:35 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Comedy Goldmine & Robin
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 ... 42
Author Topic: Comedy Goldmine & Robin  (Read 146253 times)
Smid
Junior Chimp
Australia

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #775 on: March 21, 2011, 11:27:25 PM »

Here's an interesting possibility for SOS.

Former President Bill Clinton. 

Talk about an Obama cabinet secetary with star power.

Clearly Bill Clinton will not be asked, nor would he accept, this is fanciful, so I will have to go with the popular concensus, John Kerry.  He would do well as SOS.

I think it's humourous whenever any poster disagrees with himself. I'm waiting for the third response, defending the original position...
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #776 on: March 23, 2011, 12:01:27 PM »

How would Canada have a larger penis size than the US? All their immigrants come from the "red" areas whereas the US is like 30% Black/Hispanic.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #777 on: March 23, 2011, 05:33:21 PM »

Funny parts in bold, not because of content, but because the OP bolded them.

According to Beijing Weekend, an example was shown of a young Chinese couple that have been married for eight years. To outsiders, they are a perfect couple, a 'model family' in their community. In all this time, however, she has never experienced the euphoria of orgasm.

To maintain their marriage, she has never told this to her husband. But now the pain is too much to endure. She has told her husband he could find a mistress; her husband begs doctors to find a solution for his wife to recover her sexual desire.

Until that time, his wife had never sought any medical help, or even communicated to her husband about the problem.

In a recent on-line survey about Chinese women's sexual situation, only 7 percent expressed they will seek help from doctors if they have problem with sex. An amazing 37 percent chose not to seek any help at all, with the remainder seeking help from the Internet or by reading relevant books.

The survey, held by the China Sexology Association and Sina.com, was conducted between August 22 and September 31, and was completed by more than 32,000 people. Although thorough analysis is still continuing, some preliminary results have been released.

If they don't want to make love, but their partner request it, 90% say they will choose to comply, while the other 10% will tactfully refuse or communicate well with their partners.

Additionally, only 6.8 percent of Chinese women have experience of masturbation; nearly 80 per cent of Chinese women did not know exactly what orgasm is; as many as 62.8 percent of women did not even know the location of clitoris.

"These results are hardly convincing from our clinical experience," observed Ma Xiaonian, director commissioner of the Professional Committee of China Sexology Association.

Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #778 on: March 23, 2011, 06:18:37 PM »

BushOklahoma needs to hit the clubs.

My suspension of disbelief can only go so far.

No, you misunderstand Eraserhead's post. He's suggesting that Okie becomes a sort of human wrecking ball to be used to demolish derelict social clubs.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #779 on: March 23, 2011, 09:41:29 PM »

I'm not sure if this guy is a serious poster or not yet but:

We have no idea what will happen between now and 2012. For example, if the Yellowstone Supervolcano erupts in Hawaii, that would change the playing field completely
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #780 on: March 23, 2011, 10:14:10 PM »

We have no idea what will happen between now and 2012. For example, if the Yellowstone Supervolcano erupts in Hawaii, that would change the playing field completely

He seems to be one part Beet and one part Vander Blubb.
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.63, S: -9.49

« Reply #781 on: March 23, 2011, 11:17:13 PM »

He seems to be one part Beet and one part Vander Blubb.

aww, he edited it to wyoming Sad
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.63, S: -9.49

« Reply #782 on: March 23, 2011, 11:23:58 PM »

The smallest dicks are found in South Korea, Thailand and Cambodia with about 10cm on average.

North Korea would be in this category, too, if not for the enormous heavenly 2km dick of their Dear Leader Kim Jong Il skewing the average.

Actually, according to most studies, males of the Mongoloid race do have the smallest average penis size. However it is a myth that Negroids (or Blacks) have the largest penis on average. The truth according to most studies and scholars is that the Caucasoid (or White) race has the largest average penis size.

One factor is that the Mongoloid race (also called the Oriental or Yellow race) is physically the smallest race in general.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #783 on: March 24, 2011, 01:09:06 AM »

It might indeed be my upbringing. I was very influenced by my conservative parents, my father having already been a Police Officer for 15 years at the time of my birth. I also was around many more older people when I was younger. For example, I was constantly around 30-40 year old men and women during the time I spent with two different modeling agencies in the late 1990s. In the year 1999, I actually auditioned for an Anthony Hopkins film. I was 11 years old. So instead of thinking of 1999 as "way back in 4th and 5th grade as a kid..." I think of it as, "Oh yeah, it was a year after I graduated modeling school in November 1998, and shortly before George Bush was elected President". That makes me more influenced by events around me and dates rather than day by day childhood. '

In the year 2000, I saw Ringo Starr in concert, and I know people my age today who have no idea who he is. If I say, "one of the Beatles"...they look at me puzzled, not knowing who the Beatles were.

At work the other day, a girl who was having a conversation with me and some co-workers said, "9/11...that happened in 2001, right?"

I highly doubt a girl her age in 1971 would have said, "JFK...he died in 1963, right?"

I guess being influenced by a conservative upbringing, pop culture and older-pop culture at a young age makes me seem out of touch.

AND don't forget my memory. I was born in October 1988. My first memories are fuzzy but still clear enough to grasp 20 years later. My first memories are from the late Fall of 1990. By 1991 they are pretty clear and 1992 on is clear as every year goes by.

Not many people my age or even a little older, atleast that I talk to, remember much from 1990 or 1991. I remember the music was different, fashion was different, and when you talk to people born in 1994 and you reference a vacation you took in 1993, it makes you seem way older even if 6 years isn't that much older.

For example, I know Harry Hamlin had a reality show. I'm willing to bet all the teen girls who watch that show have no idea who Harry Hamlin is. The ONLY reason I know about his reality show is because I remember seeing him on L.A. Law when I was little. Those girls probably don't know L.A. Law. I'm not arguing they should, it's a freakin' television show that went off air 16 years ago. What I'm arguing is that it almost seems I have to block my memory from my life at the young age of 22 just to fit in with other people reasonably close to my age.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #784 on: March 24, 2011, 01:55:25 AM »

That thread got deleted while I was in the middle of reading it. Sad
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

« Reply #785 on: March 24, 2011, 02:08:53 AM »

That thread got deleted while I was in the middle of reading it. Sad

that's strange. it had some interesting posts. i wonder why it was deleted.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #786 on: March 24, 2011, 02:18:57 AM »

Here is the entire Wyoming exchange.

We have no idea what will happen between now and 2012. For example, if the Yellowstone Supervolcano erupts in Wyoming, that would change the playing field completely

Though not quite as big a change as Barrasso & Freudenthal turning out to be Daleks would be.

I think Cybermen are more appropriate on this one. Wink

But also not as serious. Cybermen can be taken out with RPGs; Daleks are probably impervious to basically any human weapons tech. Wow, this is nerdy. Tongue
courts
Ghost_white
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #787 on: March 24, 2011, 05:49:41 AM »

Oh cute, you've been browsing Wikipedia again. Perhaps if I said "Why didn't we intervene in China in 1989" you would be correct.... But, oh, nevermind that. Yes, Zazzles, you're very smart! Here's a cookie.

Lunar
Atlas Superstar
Ireland, Republic of
« Reply #788 on: March 24, 2011, 08:17:35 AM »

This guy's running around copying and pasting content as if they're his posts in a rather bot-like behavior.  Sorry if you were reading it Sad
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #789 on: March 24, 2011, 02:53:16 PM »

opebo vs. sarcasm.  Is it a fair fight?

...He's been in power over 40 years, husbanded his country to great prosperity, and is supported by a large number of Libyans.  He is certainly more legitimate than the clients of France, UK, and America.

Non-sense!

bgwah, the link you provided shows Libya to have a very high 'Human Development Index', so it would seem to refute your characterization of my post as 'nonsense'.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #790 on: March 24, 2011, 03:30:23 PM »

opebo vs. sarcasm.  Is it a fair fight?

...He's been in power over 40 years, husbanded his country to great prosperity, and is supported by a large number of Libyans.  He is certainly more legitimate than the clients of France, UK, and America.

Non-sense!

bgwah, the link you provided shows Libya to have a very high 'Human Development Index', so it would seem to refute your characterization of my post as 'nonsense'.

I think that post was meant for the slow-witted.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #791 on: March 24, 2011, 05:59:56 PM »

Approve/Disapprove: 50/46

Obama/Huckabee: 51/41
Obama/Palin: 52/39
Obama/Romney: 47/46
Obama/Gingrich: 51/40

R Approvals:
Huckabee 43/39
Palin 36/58
Romney 47/37
Gingrich 35/51

Dem/Rep/Ind: 45/39/16
Lib/Mod/Con: 17/45/38

Elaine Marshall was unavailable for comment.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #792 on: March 24, 2011, 06:36:16 PM »

Interesting that Obama is doing so poorly against Romney. Of course, Romney probably won't be the nominee, and the other Republicans are getting crushed.

Obi-Wan Kenobi
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

« Reply #793 on: March 24, 2011, 10:35:48 PM »
« Edited: March 24, 2011, 10:38:13 PM by senator shua »

This guy's running around copying and pasting content as if they're his posts in a rather bot-like behavior.  Sorry if you were reading it Sad

Oakvale was right - Naso isn't real.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #794 on: March 25, 2011, 02:39:10 AM »

Gee, so this didn't work out after all? This was another Kirby/Ameriplan scam?

Ah, it's not his fault. He couldn't have seen that coming.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #795 on: March 25, 2011, 03:36:23 PM »

Actually, according to most studies, males of the Mongoloid race do have the smallest average penis size. However it is a myth that Negroids (or Blacks) have the largest penis on average. The truth according to most studies and scholars is that the Caucasoid (or White) race has the largest average penis size.

One factor is that the Mongoloid race (also called the Oriental or Yellow race) is physically the smallest race in general.

Mongoloid? Negroid? Caucasoid? I was unaware that we've gone back in time to 1920.

A silly Mussulmann like yourself would say that.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #796 on: March 25, 2011, 03:55:02 PM »

I heard some newsman say if Libya turns into a failure Obama might lose because of it

Well if anyone should know, it's that guy.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #797 on: March 25, 2011, 09:45:46 PM »

At least the last guy wasn't fired.

Too few air traffic controllers at the airport named after Ronald Reagan? Funny.
Oswald Acted Alone, You Kook
The Obamanation
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #798 on: March 25, 2011, 10:26:50 PM »

I am not on a cross, I am in a box and no one wants to be my friend
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #799 on: March 25, 2011, 10:43:38 PM »

I think we should require jmfcst to put a disclaimer in his sig saying Dave Leip's US Election Atlas does not endorse the content of his posts.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 ... 42  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies