Why the hell is opebo in Thailand?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 11, 2024, 10:56:20 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Why the hell is opebo in Thailand?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
Author Topic: Why the hell is opebo in Thailand?  (Read 6765 times)
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: August 30, 2010, 10:39:04 PM »

He's taking advantage of young teenage females who are desperately in poverty. He's a type of pedophile really.

Uh no. He has stated several times almost all his hookers are in their 20s and often older. Teenage prostitutes are quite a rarity.
Teddy (IDS Legislator)
nickjbor
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -1.91

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #51 on: August 30, 2010, 10:41:32 PM »

Shouldn't you, you know, back that up with a quote from him or something?

Otherwise, expect an infraction.

It's pretty self explanatory, go look up his posting history. Get over yourself and get back on ignore. Previous post, reposted for truth.
You are lucky that you've accused Opebo of something and not me. I'd be on the phone to a lawyer right now, I'd call (and wake up) Mr. Leip, and demand he ban you immediately, as well, I'd get my Lawyer to call him as well. Get your identity and sue you with Libel/Slander, unless you issued and immediate apology though Mr. Leip.

Be careful. I've seen it happen - http://www.freedominion.com.pa/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=91086 I'm at the bottom of page one.

I was included in the second complaint for, literally, quoting the original complaint.

You are not free to say whatever the hell you want, whenever the hell you want to. Not on the internet, and not in real life.
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix
E: 7.61, S: 0.00

« Reply #52 on: August 30, 2010, 10:41:56 PM »

He's taking advantage of young teenage females who are desperately in poverty. He's a type of pedophile really.

Uh no. He has stated several times almost all his hookers are in their 20s and often older. Teenage prostitutes are quite a rarity.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitution_in_Thailand#Child_prostitution
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #53 on: August 30, 2010, 10:42:45 PM »

It's pretty self explanatory, go look up his posting history. Get over yourself and get back on ignore. Previous post, reposted for truth. If you don't like that, oh well. Smiley

I believe he always said he doesn't take part but supported their fight for freedom.  There is a difference.
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix

« Reply #54 on: August 30, 2010, 10:44:51 PM »

It's pretty self explanatory, go look up his posting history. Get over yourself and get back on ignore. Previous post, reposted for truth. If you don't like that, oh well. Smiley

I believe he always said he doesn't take part but supported their fight for freedom.  There is a difference.

Knowing his history, what do YOU think? Assuming he is a real persona (doubtful).
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix

« Reply #55 on: August 30, 2010, 10:48:42 PM »

You are not free to say whatever the hell you want, whenever the hell you want to. Not on the internet, and not in real life.

Actually, in the US I am. Smiley Secondly, if I were calling this supposed "Opebo" by name you would have a point. As far as I know, or care, he's a fake poster.
Teddy (IDS Legislator)
nickjbor
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #56 on: August 30, 2010, 10:54:59 PM »

Actually, in the US I am. Smiley Secondly, if I were calling this supposed "Opebo" by name you would have a point. As far as I know, or care, he's a fake poster.
For your sake I hope
A - He does not decide to pursuit this, and
B - You know what you are talking about
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix

« Reply #57 on: August 30, 2010, 10:56:44 PM »

For your sake I hope

Again, if what you were saying were anywhere valid I could go on youtube and make myself a millionaire overnight.
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #58 on: August 30, 2010, 11:09:13 PM »

For your sake I hope

Relax teddy. There are millions of cases of supposed slander on the net.

To answer your previous ?, States, I take the Opebo character with a grain of salt.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #59 on: August 30, 2010, 11:11:14 PM »

For your sake I hope

To answer your previous ?, States, I take the Opebo character with a grain of salt.

Why? The mods have all confirmed he is posting from Thailand, and if you google his username, you'll see behaves the same way everywhere. You can even access his reviews of hookers, written in his style as here.
Oswald Acted Alone, You Kook
The Obamanation
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #60 on: August 30, 2010, 11:15:55 PM »

My question was never answered.
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #61 on: August 30, 2010, 11:16:44 PM »

For your sake I hope

Why? The mods have all confirmed he is posting from Thailand, and if you google his username, you'll see behaves the same way everywhere. You can even access his reviews of hookers, written in his style as here.

Don't care.  Teddy is just ready to call out the internet police.  You dun goofed up...
Teddy (IDS Legislator)
nickjbor
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #62 on: August 30, 2010, 11:20:38 PM »

I'm not going to call on behalf of someone that I've spoken to on the forum 2 times.

There are instances where I would indeed call; and due to my experince with forum admins who have been contacted by lawyers, and who have got lawyers of their own, I know what things are legal, and which are not.

The reality is that States Rights, nor Opebo would be in "big trouble". If there was trouble to be had, it would be Mr. Leip, as the "Publisher" of this "Online Magazine" - which is how the law treats internet forums in the USA.

That is why (most) forums have (stricter) rules (than here)
Teddy (IDS Legislator)
nickjbor
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #63 on: August 30, 2010, 11:21:31 PM »

And, for the record, States Rights has not yet, from what I can see, "crossed the line", precisely because his original post was indeed deleted.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #64 on: August 30, 2010, 11:25:04 PM »
« Edited: August 30, 2010, 11:28:24 PM by Torie »

Saying a poster admitting committing a serious felony (seriel felonies), is way, way beyond the pale (assuming as I am confident the case, the poster in question (I don't want to use a name in this post) never admitted having a sexual attraction which he acted upon, of those whom are below the age of consent and indeed, children (prepubescent).

I would suggest an immediate retraction of the statement. It is really quite awful, actually, and bothers me - a lot.
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix

« Reply #65 on: August 30, 2010, 11:31:05 PM »
« Edited: August 30, 2010, 11:32:56 PM by StatesRights »

Torie, plenty of people have said or "implied" it here before. Having a thread like this is asking for it. Considering the things he has said you can only come to one conclusion. What opebo does over there bothers me a lot more then what some anonymous poster on the internet says to another anonymous poster.
Oswald Acted Alone, You Kook
The Obamanation
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #66 on: August 30, 2010, 11:32:40 PM »

MY QUESTION! WHEN WILL IT BE ANSWERED! WHY IS HE IN THAILAND?!?
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #67 on: August 30, 2010, 11:33:16 PM »

Saying a poster admitting committing a serious felony (seriel felonies), is way, way beyond the pale (assuming as I am confident the case, the poster in question (I don't want to use a name in this post) never admitted having a sexual attraction which he acted upon, of those whom are below the age of consent and indeed, children (prepubescent).

I would suggest an immediate retraction of the statement. It is really quite awful, actually, and bothers me - a lot.

Amorphous though, no? He has supported that behavior if not committed the act.  So it comes down to a matter of semantics.  Opie has engaged in some lurid language.  States is no doubt skimming the truth as well.
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix

« Reply #68 on: August 30, 2010, 11:34:48 PM »

MY QUESTION! WHEN WILL IT BE ANSWERED! WHY IS HE IN THAILAND?!?

Asked and answered. Calling a duck a duck is no crime.
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #69 on: August 30, 2010, 11:41:19 PM »

Meanwhile, Mr. Thailand has not posted since the climax of this thread.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #70 on: August 30, 2010, 11:42:08 PM »

Torie, plenty of people have said or "implied" it here before. Having a thread like this is asking for it. Considering the things he has said you can only come to one conclusion. What opebo does over there bothers me a lot more then what some anonymous poster on the internet says to another anonymous poster.

You posted that there was an admission. That is very different from speculation. Make sense?

In any event, it is BS. The gentleman has no interest in doing children.
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #71 on: August 30, 2010, 11:44:33 PM »

States, please delete or I will be forced to delete for you.

I don't care what your opinion of opebo is, we can't go around calling each other pedophiles (a highly loaded term).
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #72 on: August 30, 2010, 11:47:16 PM »

You posted that there was an admission. That is very different from speculation. Make sense?

Torie, you don't know that either though.  That is also speculation.    

He has at times talked about supple little lads or lasses to troll people. He has never admitted to an illegal act, however, does the definition of that word imply one?
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix

« Reply #73 on: August 30, 2010, 11:48:26 PM »

The gentleman has no interest in doing children.

yeah, ok. Go google "opebo" if you want to find the truth. I'd post a link but it would be NSFW.

Plus, he has said in the past that he can't say some things here because they may be illegal in regards to this topic.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #74 on: August 30, 2010, 11:48:38 PM »

Torie, you don't know that either though.  That is also speculation.   

He has at times talked about supple little lads or lasses to troll people. He has never admitted to an illegal act, however, does the definition of that word imply one?

Actually he has many times. A very minor one though that most people on this forum don't think should be illegal though.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies