west va?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 08:48:20 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  U.S. Presidential Election Results
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election Results (Moderator: Dereich)
  west va?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: west va?  (Read 15273 times)
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -1.57

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: July 02, 2020, 10:53:13 AM »

I have no problem that the state with the highest incest and domestic violence rates voted for Bush.

But seriously, have you ever driven to some of those isolated towns in rural West Virginia? It's downright scary and looks like it's out of a horror movie, I'm not kidding.

Exactly the type of thinking that leads to the democrats getting slaughtered in rural areas.

I love rural areas....just not West Virginia's.

Seriously, take a drive through some of the dying small towns in northern West Virginia. You will be shocked. It is such a different world. It's actually quite amazing. I helped a good friend of mine (conservative) move into to a house down there. Full size home, built in the 50's....renting it for $100 a month.

It's not their fault that they are poor. Quit sounding like a Thatcherite. 

Besides Northern WV is nowt on parts of the Southern Coalfield for poverty. Go to McDowell county, one of the poorest in the entire U.S... the health care system is worse there than in many third world countries.
Oh and it voted 60% for Kerry. Have you got a problem with that? Damn those poor buggers soiling the number of votes for the candidate you voted for.

Immature insults are the last thing WV needs now

Bumping this because it's so... I don't know how to say this... but now that McDowell County, WV has voted for Trump by 51 percentage points, this feels like, SO OFF.
(I agree about the fact that West Virginia doesn't need immature insults, but good God how things change)
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies