NV: Public Policy Polling: Reid leads by 2 over Angle (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 02:20:20 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2010 Elections
  2010 Senatorial Election Polls
  NV: Public Policy Polling: Reid leads by 2 over Angle (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NV: Public Policy Polling: Reid leads by 2 over Angle  (Read 1960 times)
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« on: July 20, 2010, 11:18:25 PM »

The thing about Angle is that she really is that crazy. She'll have about as much influence as Jim Bunning.

The guy who single-handedly cut off the payment of all unemployment benefits for several days?  You forget just how much power an individual senator can have; even a back-bencher like Angle would be.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2010, 01:07:27 AM »

The thing about Angle is that she really is that crazy. She'll have about as much influence as Jim Bunning.

The guy who single-handedly cut off the payment of all unemployment benefits for several days?  You forget just how much power an individual senator can have; even a back-bencher like Angle would be.

So that's an endorsement of Reid? I remember you posted a picture of yourself with Reid, saying that you probably wouln't vote for him.

That was before the primary, when I was tilting towards None Of These Candidates.  Then Angle came along, and now I have no choice but to vote for Reid, and encourage others to do so as well (thus breaking my long-standing pledge to not discuss politics in the real world).
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies