I never said I wouldn't gloat. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 09:49:40 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election Campaign
  I never said I wouldn't gloat. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I never said I wouldn't gloat.  (Read 44251 times)
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix
E: 7.61, S: 0.00

« on: November 04, 2004, 01:53:37 AM »

Kerry got 61% in RI, 63% in MA, and 58% in NY.

I think it's best if 'we'* let 'them'** govern themselves.

-------------

*'We' will be defined as The "New England Triangle", containing MA, RI, CT (maybe) and NYC and LI.

**'Them' Are the NASCAR idiots who watch cars drive in circles and waste billions of dollars worth of gas every saturday and sunday, or whenever the hell they drive in circles.

I am ASHAMED to be part of the same country with the rednecks who re-elected this lying f**ck because he 'keeps them safe'.

I am a Massachusettonian/RhodeIslandan/GreaterNYArean.  They are Southerners.  I AM NOT ONE OF THEM.

Call me an elitist.  Damn sure I am.  Nothing wrong with elitism.

Join Canada. God knows we don't want you.
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2004, 01:38:10 AM »

I totally agree.  The electoral college system is an albatross around the neck of this country that gives disproportionate representation to rural, backward, sparsely populated states like Wyoming and Utah.  They are overrun with religious fundamentalists who are ruthless in promoting their version of morality.  What scares me more than anything else in the world is people who are absolutely certain that they are right, without question, unswervingly convinced of their own morality.

fb

The real problem with these people is they think they know what is right for *other people*, and they concern themselves with other's private business.  They should expect to be hated for that.

There was a very good reason the Romans fed these cultists to the lions.

Please stay in Thailand.
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2004, 01:56:45 PM »

I never claimed to love America.  Its a very unpleasant place in which to live.

Here we see the real bopeepo.  He favors election fraud, when done be Democrats, doesn't like religion, and doesn't love his country.  While not the spokesman for the Democratic, he clearly is the spokesman for the Loony Left.  And we don't even have to stereotype.

Actually I hardly fit any types at all.  Certainly I'm not 'Left' in any way.

Some of the stuff you say sounds like it came off the Bin Laden video tape. Sad really.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies