I never said I wouldn't gloat. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 12:41:05 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election Campaign
  I never said I wouldn't gloat. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I never said I wouldn't gloat.  (Read 44299 times)
Nym90
nym90
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -2.96

P P P
« on: November 05, 2004, 01:54:41 PM »

Kerry got 61% in RI, 63% in MA, and 58% in NY.

I think it's best if 'we'* let 'them'** govern themselves.

-------------

*'We' will be defined as The "New England Triangle", containing MA, RI, CT (maybe) and NYC and LI.

**'Them' Are the NASCAR idiots who watch cars drive in circles and waste billions of dollars worth of gas every saturday and sunday, or whenever the hell they drive in circles.

I am ASHAMED to be part of the same country with the rednecks who re-elected this lying f**ck because he 'keeps them safe'.

I am a Massachusettonian/RhodeIslandan/GreaterNYArean.  They are Southerners.  I AM NOT ONE OF THEM.

Call me an elitist.  Damn sure I am.  Nothing wrong with elitism.

I couldn't agree more Boss Tweed, and I'm from Missouri!  Let the economically productive and socially enlightened parts of the country free from those religious leeches in the South and 'heartland'.  (I hate that stupid term 'heartland'.)

Right.  The economy is so much more productive in Michigan, Pennsylvania, and upstate New York than it is in Florida, Colorado, and Nevada.

Well Michigan produces quite a few cars, for one thing.

There is also a lot of growth in the high tech sector in the Ann Arbor and Detroit metro areas.

The caricature of Michigan as a backwards state economically is not entirely accurate.
Nym90
nym90
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -2.96

P P P
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2004, 10:54:57 PM »

I never claimed to love America.  Its a very unpleasant place in which to live.

Here we see the real bopeepo.  He favors election fraud, when done be Democrats, doesn't like religion, and doesn't love his country.  While not the spokesman for the Democratic, he clearly is the spokesman for the Loony Left.  And we don't even have to stereotype.

Actually I hardly fit any types at all.  Certainly I'm not 'Left' in any way.

If you don't think you're left of center, you either don't understand the term or you are mentally ill.

Actually Opebo is just an extreme libertarian and an extreme Machiavellian, and he thinks that social issues matter more (at least for now) than economic issues.

Taking all of that into consideration, his behavior makes perfect sense.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies