How many times have you been arrested? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 08:50:28 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election Campaign
  How many times have you been arrested? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: How many times have you been arrested?

4+

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 88

Author Topic: How many times have you been arrested?  (Read 67559 times)
Redefeatbush04

« on: November 03, 2004, 07:04:19 PM »

once. it involved a bench, a major intersection, a cameraphone, and a bunch of bored teenagers (that would be us). Charges were dropped.
Redefeatbush04

« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2004, 09:54:42 PM »

Do traffic related incidents count too, because then it isn't once
Redefeatbush04

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2004, 03:45:42 PM »

So you.......hmm........details lol?
Redefeatbush04

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2004, 08:16:11 PM »

I just got a speeding ticket for 15 over but they only wrote it for 5 over and it still was $126 dollars.

You're lucky. In most states 15 over becomes reckless driving and that is NOT a ticket you want to pay PLUS it even has to be mentioned on future applications for employment and in background investigations for a security clearance.

I was pulled over for doing 20 over and got away with just a no seatbelt ticket (i did have a seatbelt on though). you see, I hit 5000 miles and the little needs oil/maintenance required light started blinking. So I hit the hazard lights and sped away to the nearest auto-shop. HAHA.....sigh........that was dumb........
Redefeatbush04

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2004, 03:36:57 PM »

I was pulled over for doing 20 over and got away with just a no seatbelt ticket (i did have a seatbelt on though). you see, I hit 5000 miles and the little needs oil/maintenance required light started blinking. So I hit the hazard lights and sped away to the nearest auto-shop. HAHA.....sigh........that was dumb........

You got lucky.  The no-seatbelt ticket is a standard ploy by a cop who pulls you over for something worse, is basically letting you off, but has to give you something.  What did you say to the cop to get him to let you off so easy?

The truth. That I am a young driver and that I had no clue what the hell the blinking light meant, and that I wanted to get to the auto shop as fast as possible to see if it was a serious problem. Turns out I just needed oil, and he let me know that. The fact that I had EXACTLY 5000 miles on my odometer didn't hurt either. I had never been pulled over before. I have never been in an accident. That was my only driving infraction.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies