How many reported posts/moderated posts/infraction points do you have?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 09, 2024, 02:35:18 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  How many reported posts/moderated posts/infraction points do you have?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 ... 50
Author Topic: How many reported posts/moderated posts/infraction points do you have?  (Read 126302 times)
Teddy (IDS Legislator)
nickjbor
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -1.91

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #400 on: September 11, 2010, 06:47:09 PM »

I have Autism, so used technically, I am a "Retard".
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #401 on: September 11, 2010, 06:48:30 PM »

The person you are referring to is neither a psychopath or sociopath and while we are on the subject, what you are doing could very well amount to libel.  If I were you, I'd be nervous about committing such libel.  You n ever know if said person could be a reactionary or have the money to hire a lawyer to take you to court over said libel.  Personally, if it were me, I wouldnt even bother to deal with (to me) is something very insignificant and funny but you never know what legal action people are capable of when it comes to defending the character of their name.

Not trying to be an alarmist.  Just stating the reality of things.  I'm also not a lawyer and never attended law school so if there's a lawyer here, maybe he can clear things up.

I can well afford to defend myself.........come get me.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #402 on: September 11, 2010, 06:48:52 PM »

ECR: please stop abusing the reporting system. Thank you.
East Coast Republican

« Reply #403 on: September 11, 2010, 06:49:41 PM »

The person you are referring to is neither a psychopath or sociopath and while we are on the subject, what you are doing could very well amount to libel.  If I were you, I'd be nervous about committing such libel.  You n ever know if said person could be a reactionary or have the money to hire a lawyer to take you to court over said libel.  Personally, if it were me, I wouldnt even bother to deal with (to me) is something very insignificant and funny but you never know what legal action people are capable of when it comes to defending the character of their name.

Not trying to be an alarmist.  Just stating the reality of things.  I'm also not a lawyer and never attended law school so if there's a lawyer here, maybe he can clear things up.

Are you talking to me?  lol why would 'I' pursue legal action against you saying things about another person?  Don't be ridiculous!  lol
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #404 on: September 11, 2010, 06:50:25 PM »

And speaking of upholding high standards, I have just reported this very hateful Canadian for inappropriately referring to other members of the forum.

Yet, when I refer to Kyle Mercado, of Bakersfield CA who is a psycopath you report me even though Kyle Mercado is not a member of this forum anymore because he's a pscyopathic troll?  I don't get it......Why defend a sociopath like Kyle Mercado, of Bakersfield CA?

You, sir, just forgot to mention that Kyle Mercado, aka Alexander Hamilton is a lifeless sociopath, even for an internet standards and almost surely a virgin due to lack of real life. He's also 19 and is reportedly a student of Redlands University, which I doubt because he have no life.
East Coast Republican

« Reply #405 on: September 11, 2010, 06:50:39 PM »

I'm not abusing it.  All relevant posts that go against the terms of discourse are reported.  Someone reported one of my recent posts in this thread yet you aren't calling them out.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #406 on: September 11, 2010, 06:51:03 PM »

Are you talking to me?  lol why would 'I' pursue legal action against you saying things about another person?  Don't be ridiculous!  lol

If pyscopath Kyle Mercado wants to sue me.......bring it, don't sing it.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #407 on: September 11, 2010, 06:52:12 PM »

I'm not abusing it.  All relevant posts that go against the terms of discourse are reported.  Someone reported one of my recent posts in this thread yet you aren't calling them out.

You know, I doubt mods would take your reports under consideration anyway. All you cat get are troubles from abusing the system.
Teddy (IDS Legislator)
nickjbor
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #408 on: September 11, 2010, 06:53:06 PM »

Is this in reference to his reporting the word "Retarded" being used in the manner outlined in my link?
East Coast Republican

« Reply #409 on: September 11, 2010, 06:53:22 PM »

lol Grumpy Gramps, he never said any such thing to me.  I was merely pointing out that you are committing libel and it's something he could pursue if he ever REALLY REALLY FELT that he had to....at least I think he could.

And didn't Dave Leip tell you guys to stop posting said poster's personal information on the site?  I believe he at least told the moderators that so I'm just following through on terms of service.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #410 on: September 11, 2010, 06:54:29 PM »

lol Grumpy Gramps, he never said any such thing to me.  I was merely pointing out that you are committing libel and it's something he could pursue if he ever REALLY REALLY FELT that he had to....at least I think he could.

And didn't Dave Leip tell you guys to stop posting said poster's personal information on the site?  I believe he at least told the moderators that so I'm just following through on terms of service.

If he feels he needs to, bring it.....threaten me again and you'll regret the day you were born.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #411 on: September 11, 2010, 06:59:06 PM »

If he feels he needs to, bring it.....threaten me again and you'll regret the day you were born.

You know what ECR. You may foolishly believe that internet and hiding behind the nick may give you 100% anonymity and immunity. However, you're wrong and lot of cases around the world can prove it. Especially when you piss off someone determined.
East Coast Republican

« Reply #412 on: September 11, 2010, 07:00:07 PM »

Are you talking to me or Hamilton?  Lol regret the day I was born?  Wow you are an angry person!  I haven't threatened you at all but if you want to talk about threats, what you just said sounds like a threat against me.

You need to relax.  I'll stop reporting the posts where you post personal information if I can just definitively hear back from a moderator or Dave Leip that such activity is permitted.  Hamilton told me that Leip did not allow the activity so that's why I'm reporting it.

Again, you should relax.

However, I am getting tired of trying to defend someone I've never even met.

Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #413 on: September 11, 2010, 07:01:18 PM »

Are you talking to me or Hamilton?  Lol regret the day I was born?  Wow you are an angry person!  I haven't threatened you at all but if you want to talk about threats, what you just said sounds like a threat against me.

You need to relax.  I'll stop reporting the posts where you post personal information if I can just definitively hear back from a moderator or Dave Leip that such activity is permitted.  Hamilton told me that Leip did not allow the activity so that's why I'm reporting it.

Again, you should relax.

You're very smart to back down......very smart.
East Coast Republican

« Reply #414 on: September 11, 2010, 07:02:02 PM »

Again, you should relax.

You're very smart to back down......very smart.

Um, I was never challenging you in the first place.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #415 on: September 11, 2010, 07:02:19 PM »

Self preservation instincts works.
Thomas D
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.84, S: -6.61

« Reply #416 on: September 11, 2010, 07:04:59 PM »

So Teddy, You have autism. Sorry about that. Sad
Teddy (IDS Legislator)
nickjbor
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #417 on: September 11, 2010, 07:06:31 PM »

So Teddy, You have autism. Sorry about that. Sad
Why? I'm not Tongue It makes me "me".
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #418 on: September 11, 2010, 07:07:29 PM »

n. n. n.  ******.
Dancing with Myself
tb75
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #419 on: September 11, 2010, 07:08:49 PM »

1 for spamming apparently because one of the wastes of space couldn't get over the fact that i embarrassed the hell out of him
Thomas D
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.84, S: -6.61

« Reply #420 on: September 11, 2010, 07:13:09 PM »

I don't know. It seemed like the right thing to say. I'm glad you have a healthy attitude about it. Wish I were more like that.
Bo
Rochambeau
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -5.23, S: -2.52

« Reply #421 on: September 12, 2010, 03:01:14 PM »

97-47-40
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #422 on: September 12, 2010, 03:04:34 PM »

Still there's someone between me and libertas.
Bo
Rochambeau
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -5.23, S: -2.52

« Reply #423 on: September 12, 2010, 03:05:20 PM »

To be fair, a lot of mine were undeserved.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #424 on: September 12, 2010, 03:11:38 PM »

According to whom?
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 ... 50  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies