Two new California Senate polls
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 08:36:12 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2010 Elections
  2010 Senatorial Election Polls
  Two new California Senate polls
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Two new California Senate polls  (Read 536 times)
The Duke
JohnD.Ford
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 0.13, S: -1.23

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: May 20, 2010, 12:15:04 AM »

Two new polls on the Senate race in California.  They verify that we have a tight race between Fiorina and Campbell and they verify that Campbell is the most electable candidate the Republicans can nominate.

-----

From M4 Strategies
http://www.m4strategies.com/newsdisplay.php?vid=17

Republican Primary
Campbell 32%
Fiorina 28%
DeVore 15%

-----

From PPIC, Primary and General
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/nov05election/detail?entry_id=63981

General Election Matchups
Boxer 46%
Campbell 40%

Boxer 48%
Fiorina 39%

Boxer 50%
DeVore 39%

Republican Primary
Fiorina 25%
Campbell 23%
DeVore 16%
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2010, 01:21:46 AM »

Good to know that Carlifornia still has a shot at the Republican primary.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2010, 02:08:29 AM »

The way things are going these days, I wouldn't be completely shocked if DeVore had a last minute surge and narrowly won. Now that'd be awesome.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2010, 10:14:33 AM »

The way things are going these days, I wouldn't be completely shocked if DeVore had a last minute surge and narrowly won. Now that'd be awesome.

I don't totally exclude that possibility actually. The Freepers all love him, and if Campbell can be painted as the next best thing to Specter, given Carly is well Carly, I can envision the final scene when the fat lady sings in a tragic opera, having DeVore the only one left alive on stage. The GOP voting behavior elsewhere so far has being less than reassuring to boot.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2010, 01:55:15 PM »

I don't totally exclude that possibility actually. The Freepers all love him, and if Campbell can be painted as the next best thing to Specter, given Carly is well Carly, I can envision the final scene when the fat lady sings in a tragic opera, having DeVore the only one left alive on stage. The GOP voting behavior elsewhere so far has being less than reassuring to boot.

If DeVore wins the primary, the general is basically over no matter what. Agree, Torie?
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2010, 03:40:41 PM »

If DeVore wins the primary, the general is basically over no matter what. Agree, Torie?

Yes. He will get slaughtered. He won't even have the money Carly would have, who would be another loser.
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2010, 07:06:02 PM »

Yes. He will get slaughtered. He won't even have the money Carly would have, who would be another loser.

Yep, another male pig slaughtered at the altar of Boxer. Tongue But still, I don't think Devore would do as bad as Carly. She is more well known, which in her case is not a good thing at all.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies