Comedy Goldmine XIII: Rand Paul's Last Dance with Mary Jane
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 15, 2024, 03:07:56 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Comedy Goldmine XIII: Rand Paul's Last Dance with Mary Jane
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18
Author Topic: Comedy Goldmine XIII: Rand Paul's Last Dance with Mary Jane  (Read 54849 times)
Oswald Acted Alone, You Kook
The Obamanation
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #375 on: June 25, 2010, 10:43:45 PM »

A charismatic TV star Barney wins everywhere excepy of Utah (because Utah is weird) and the Deepest South, where people thought it's about Congressman Barney Frank.

Barney: 501
Derek: 37
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #376 on: June 27, 2010, 07:30:30 AM »

The two last posts are for Goldmine. We could call it an espcalation of stupidity.

Lincoln won the Civil War and abolsihed slavery. He deserved to get relected for that. It's a huge tragedy he was assainted, though. Our country would have been much better off right now if it wasn't for that.

Lincoln didnt abolish slavery the 13th amendment did. Lincoln destroyed the constitution and would not allow the south to legally succeed from the union, which it had every right to do.

That's true. You never learn the other side of the civil war because democrats don't want it in our text books. Just like they don't want you to know about the black founding fathers. Instead you're taught about America's racist history that is a figment of the left's imagination.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #377 on: June 27, 2010, 12:47:13 PM »
« Edited: June 27, 2010, 12:53:16 PM by Metal Mario »

The two last posts are for Goldmine. We could call it an espcalation of stupidity.

Lincoln won the Civil War and abolsihed slavery. He deserved to get relected for that. It's a huge tragedy he was assainted, though. Our country would have been much better off right now if it wasn't for that.

Lincoln didnt abolish slavery the 13th amendment did. Lincoln destroyed the constitution and would not allow the south to legally succeed from the union, which it had every right to do.

That's true. You never learn the other side of the civil war because democrats don't want it in our text books. Just like they don't want you to know about the black founding fathers. Instead you're taught about America's racist history that is a figment of the left's imagination.
Wait, so racism never existed in American history?  The Ku Klux Klan didn't hang black people?  The Know Nothing movement loved German and Irish Catholics?
LMFAO
What's next?  Slavery never existed?
Seriously?
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #378 on: June 27, 2010, 01:25:38 PM »

patrick's unique form of excercise.

True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #379 on: June 27, 2010, 02:14:10 PM »

MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #380 on: June 27, 2010, 02:20:16 PM »

Wait, so racism never existed in American history?  The Ku Klux Klan didn't hang black people?  The Know Nothing movement loved German and Irish Catholics?
LMFAO
Seriously?

Don't forget that nothing bad ever happened to Native Americans.
Free Palestine
FallenMorgan
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix
E: -10.00, S: -10.00

« Reply #381 on: June 27, 2010, 02:40:37 PM »

The black founding fathers?  I guess the left removed the signatures of "Tyrell Robertson" and "LeShawn Jackson" from the Constitution?
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #382 on: June 27, 2010, 04:10:30 PM »

phknrocket one-upped him in unique and unusual:

Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #383 on: June 27, 2010, 04:30:05 PM »

LMFAO
Seriously?

and that the US supported mass killings around the world
Oswald Acted Alone, You Kook
The Obamanation
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #384 on: June 27, 2010, 06:20:35 PM »

As a side note, I think McGovern would have won with a non-senile VP.

No you don't think that. McGovern was unelectable and a wild-eyed lefty. He was the parties 4th or 5th choice because their candidates kept getting shot and driving girls into water.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #385 on: June 27, 2010, 09:37:09 PM »

I'm starting to wonder if there's anybody left here who doesn't find the contents within that link annoying beyond belief.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #386 on: June 27, 2010, 09:42:03 PM »

Wait, so racism never existed in American history?  The Ku Klux Klan didn't hang black people?  The Know Nothing movement loved German and Irish Catholics?
LMFAO
Seriously?

and that the US supported mass killingsDemocracy around the world

Fixed.
CatoMinor
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #387 on: June 27, 2010, 11:53:45 PM »
« Edited: June 27, 2010, 11:56:11 PM by SE Gov. JBrase »

this is just all too good to be kept off here.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

by the way, these were all from the same person all from within a couple hours lol.

Free Palestine
FallenMorgan
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix
E: -10.00, S: -10.00

« Reply #388 on: June 28, 2010, 12:06:53 AM »

Wait, so racism never existed in American history?  The Ku Klux Klan didn't hang black people?  The Know Nothing movement loved German and Irish Catholics?
LMFAO
Seriously?

and that the US supported mass killingsDemocracy around the world

Fixed.

You mean like in Syria, Iran, Iraq, South Korea, South Vietnam, Chile, and Guatemala?

Oh...was that supposed to be sarcastic?
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #389 on: June 28, 2010, 12:09:39 AM »

Goldmine, people, goldmine.  Get back to the funny.
Bo
Rochambeau
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -5.23, S: -2.52

« Reply #390 on: June 28, 2010, 02:27:40 AM »

http://

California would love to see Christianity end. San Francisco would drool over that idea. Illinois only has Jesus in the 70's because Obama's true colors would show and he'd get out the vote for Allah and fail like he does with everything else. As for the rest of the country I'm sure it's pretty clear. Ok, please close this thread now.

GTFO this thread
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #391 on: June 28, 2010, 10:47:15 AM »

this is just all too good to be kept off here.

by the way, these were all from the same person all from within a couple hours lol.

Alot of this sounds like the gay protectionist crap that Hamilton was selling when he was on here.  Especially the McKinley Tariff (which I refuted with a goddamn wikipedia link and all he could muster was "INDUSTRIAL SUCCESS!" and "hurr durr wikipedia isn't a valid source."
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #392 on: June 28, 2010, 11:32:09 AM »

Epic win:

Who is trying to ban me? I've gotten 52 warnings in the last 24 hours and the posts go back to March.

See that yellow dot?

Dave's trying to ban you.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #393 on: June 28, 2010, 08:52:31 PM »

I just ran across this looking for something else:

Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #394 on: June 28, 2010, 09:50:10 PM »

Discussing the hotness of Elena Kagan:

Why is he wearing pearls and blush?  And what's with that feminine purple coat?  Is he gay?
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #395 on: June 28, 2010, 10:41:22 PM »

You know, when I first saw that on the mod board, it struck me as very familiar.  I think that Joe Republic posted it publicly at the time.

Lunar should've taken notes from that thread.  When trying to ban HoffmanJohn, rather than that 6-paragraph rant, he could've just posted, "My cat needs my attention, not HoffmanJohn.  Give my pussy some attention, Dave!"
Lunar
Atlas Superstar
Ireland, Republic of
« Reply #396 on: June 28, 2010, 10:51:32 PM »

I did take notes on that thread, but since I threatened my cat's safety to try and get Miley Cyrus back to Twitter, I've stopped doing that

[6 paragraphs?  I think you're underestimating my rant]
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -7.39

« Reply #397 on: June 28, 2010, 11:54:28 PM »

AAAA++++++ WOULD TRUST SOURCE AGAIN
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #398 on: June 28, 2010, 11:58:13 PM »

Now I am totally bonded to Dave. I love cats too. I will let him have his way with me anytime. Tongue
Meeker
meekermariner
Atlas Icon

« Reply #399 on: June 28, 2010, 11:58:49 PM »

STOP POSTING THINGS FROM THE MODERATOR BOARD WE DON'T GET TO SEE IT AND IT'S REALLY FRUSTRATING AND NOT ALL THAT FUNNY EXCEPT FOR THE FEW OF YOU WHO ARE INVOLVED

erkghweruligwr
hwero;he
rhgo;
erhie;h

STOP STOP STOP SOTP
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies