Standards of posting

(1/1)

True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자):
This is supposed to be history, not politics, so I intend on keeping a rather tight leash on inflammatory language.  This means that current office holders and events are for the most part off-topic for this fourm.

When threads veer off topic, I reserve the right to either split the topic or delete.  I'm not going to sit back when a thread degenerates into arguing over whether a certain poster should in the future be the Governor of Alabama or of Utah.

Also, unless you're adding a comment based on newly released historical materials, please don't post in threads that have been inactive for 120 days.

True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자):
Quote from: True Federalist on May 21, 2010, 03:26:48 PM

This means that current office holders and events are for the most part off-topic for this fourm.

While I like to think I have a sense of humor, keep in mind that jokes about the incumbents who are not yet history are liable to construed as a mild form of trolling on these boards, especially if they veer into political topics as opposed to historical ones.

Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee:
I will generally be continuing TF's approach to running this board.

While I have been lax on necroing in Atlasia for the sake of "reviving project etc", I will more tightly enforce such on this board.

Navigation

[0] Message Index