The Census Bureau
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 06:58:58 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Census Bureau
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7
Author Topic: The Census Bureau  (Read 24271 times)
live free or die
vane
United States
Political Matrix
E: 2.52, S: -4.43

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2010, 02:45:25 AM »

I'm not going to spend my hours here writing the equivalent of a SC opinion here for your amusement. If you care so much, sue.

I don't care. It had no effect on the outcome. My point is that the entire lot of you amount to incompetency. That you spend your time here disrespecting people you've never met and then calling real Senators and Presidents morons, yet can't even operate an effing game correctly, amuses me enough. Demonize me. Do it. My reputation around here could not get worse if I tried. Call me a troll. I'm still right and that, ladies and gentlewomen, is undeniable.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -7.39

« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2010, 02:46:17 AM »

I'm not going to spend my hours here writing the equivalent of a SC opinion here for your amusement. If you care so much, sue.

I don't care. It had no effect on the outcome. My point is that the entire lot of you amount to incompetency. That you spend your time here disrespecting people you've never met and then calling real Senators and Presidents morons, yet can't even operate an effing game correctly, amuses me enough. Demonize me. Do it. My reputation around here could not get worse if I tried. Call me a troll. I'm still right and that, ladies and gentlewomen, is undeniable.

The fact that you can't even paste the actual wording of that section leaves me with doubts on your credibility with legal matters, let alone the sections you don't quote from the Constitution which would contradict you, but okay.
live free or die
vane
United States
Political Matrix
E: 2.52, S: -4.43

« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2010, 02:48:03 AM »

The fact that you can't even paste the actual wording of that section leaves me with doubts on your credibility with legal matters, let alone the sections you don't quote from the Constitution which would contradict you, but okay.

The 16th amendment doesn't change anything relevant to this. Got it, Herbie?
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2010, 03:02:02 AM »

Alcon shouldn't have been counted....but as has always been clear, Hamilton understands nothing about the legal process.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2010, 05:04:56 AM »

Congratulation for your work, Fritz. Smiley
Fritz
JLD
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2010, 08:36:22 AM »

This is a beautiful thing. Is there any way to stick it all on the Wiki?

I was hoping someone might volunteer to do that for me.

Where's my deputy SoFA?  Smiley
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2010, 08:42:44 AM »

I'd love to help but I have no wiki account Sad

Great job Smiley
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2010, 09:21:27 AM »

I'll look into it later but I am still very green at using the wiki.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #33 on: May 06, 2010, 09:22:39 AM »

Shouldn't Alcon have been deregistered if he hadn't voted in August, October, December, or February? I don't believe he did...

He voted in April, and his vote was counted.

It shouldn't have been. Alcon missed four elections, he was automatically de-registered. The SoFA did not have the ability to arbitrarily count a vote that was illegitimate.

From a legal point of view I don't believe there's any action that can be taken on this now. Even if it's true that his vote should have never been counted in the first place, the election is long over, and we can't go back and alter it after a certain period of time. If we could, the Northeast Senate Election might've been very very different. We just have to deal with it, so do you.

Regardless, we should not lose sight of the need to remove him from the roll.

Daniel Adams wasn't even active enough to get his vote counted. This entire game is a joke, with trolls running the court. A Vice-President that doesn't exist, which is unfortunate, because that means he can't take over for the President who doesn't exist. The SoFA can't run elections. People are brainwashed into thinking Purple State is the only person who can serve as GM and he objectively sucks at it because he is entirely unable to provide a realistic approach and doesn't provide the data that can actually move the game along, instead choosing to opt for data that gives us nothing to work with. The trolls are worshiped and the people with brains are shat on. 15 year olds are taken seriously and respectable and respectful people are entirely disregarded. The attitude of this place is just ridiculous. This place really did die with the banning of a certain member whether you admit or not. The activity levels are done for and policy proposals are a joke. If people want entertainment and excitement, they're going to need to change.

When you find some of them be sure to let me know.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #34 on: May 06, 2010, 03:21:21 PM »

Congratulation for your work, Fritz. Smiley

Seriously. The "aka" info is also a godsend.
Fritz
JLD
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #35 on: May 09, 2010, 11:36:45 AM »

Fun Facts!

The most populous states in Atlasia are New York, Pennsylvania, and Virginia, with 11 registered voters each.  There are no registered voters in Alaska, Idaho, Kentucky, Mississippi, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Puerto Rico, or Utah.
President Mitt
Giovanni
Samoa

« Reply #36 on: May 09, 2010, 11:38:54 AM »

Somebody's registered in Alabama? Who?
Fritz
JLD
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #37 on: May 09, 2010, 11:40:12 AM »

Somebody's registered in Alabama? Who?

DWTL
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #38 on: May 09, 2010, 11:53:10 AM »

Lets see, June or August? When does Down's expiration date expire? Unless of course HE RETURNS!!!!! BWAHAHAHA
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #39 on: May 09, 2010, 05:13:11 PM »

Him returning would not be out of the question, should he lose. When is the election he is running in anyway?
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #40 on: May 09, 2010, 05:15:06 PM »
« Edited: May 09, 2010, 05:18:41 PM by Senator North Carolina Yankee (AFL-CIO-NC) »

Him returning would not be out of the question, should he lose. When is the election he is running in anyway?

lol, its come and gone, he placed sixth or seventh in race where only the top three win. https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=116186.msg2483464#msg2483464
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #41 on: May 09, 2010, 05:21:41 PM »

Not unexpected; who would vote for a kid barely out of high school for school board? Usually you make a name for yourself & then run; not the other way around.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #42 on: May 10, 2010, 06:52:56 PM »

Not unexpected; who would vote for a kid barely out of high school for school board? Usually you make a name for yourself & then run; not the other way around.
I'd say his youth isn't the only reason someone(with a brain)wouldn't vote for him...
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #43 on: May 10, 2010, 07:10:41 PM »

I'd say his youth isn't the only reason someone(with a brain)wouldn't vote for him...

I recall that he said that he behaved like less of an extreme conservative in real life than he did online.
Countess Anya of the North Parish
cutie_15
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -4.35

« Reply #44 on: May 10, 2010, 07:21:23 PM »

even someone without a brain wouldn't vote for him. Tongue
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #45 on: May 17, 2010, 04:49:53 AM »
« Edited: May 17, 2010, 04:52:06 AM by Unjustly removed and now reelected Midwest Lt. Gov. Kalwejt »

Lets see, June or August? When does Down's expiration date expire? Unless of course HE RETURNS!!!!! BWAHAHAHA

Beware,

your wishes may come true.
Fritz
JLD
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #46 on: May 19, 2010, 08:05:25 PM »
« Edited: May 21, 2010, 06:37:59 PM by RG Fritz »

CENSUS ATLASIA
Voter List has been updated

JCPPOPRPPDA SDPOtherInd.Total
Northeast12176526452
Mideast7781232342
Southeast545015222
Midwest935114225
Pacific1512103123
Total4832261972012164

Vane and true liberty were removed.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #47 on: May 19, 2010, 08:31:14 PM »

I recall that he said that he behaved like less of an extreme conservative in real life than he did online.

That's not hard to believe, given that this is, well, a political forum.
Rowan
RowanBrandon
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 1.94, S: 4.70

« Reply #48 on: May 21, 2010, 02:35:01 PM »

You have D Parker listed as Northeast and the state of Ohio. Which one is correct?
Fritz
JLD
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #49 on: May 21, 2010, 06:20:04 PM »

You have D Parker listed as Northeast and the state of Ohio. Which one is correct?

Oops.  Don't know how I missed that...probably Franzl's fault.  Tongue

I corrected the list, and the most recent census data.  Thanks for pointing this out!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies