High-brow ambitions

<< < (6/6)

k-onmmunist:
One of the few occasions where I agree with jmfsct.

🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸:
did you delete the recent thread on ID/evolution? if so, why?

Gustaf:
Quote from: senator shua on April 07, 2011, 07:00:44 PM

did you delete the recent thread on ID/evolution? if so, why?

Huh? The one about doctors?

I can answer no regardless, I haven't deleted any thread on this board recently. Remember, the starter of a thread can delete the thread if that person wants.

Jack1475:
This is good.  I have been looking for a legitimate high brow forum for a long time.  Many websites promise and do not deliver.  Any website that can remain high brow even when discussing religion is run very well.

ask_not:
Quote from: Torie on May 05, 2010, 09:20:07 PM

I am going to butt in here, perhaps against my better judgment. The problem as I see it, is that describing a poster's interpretation of some religious text as Satanic could be construed as a personal attack. It may be something in the Bible states that distorting its meaning is Satanic, but what the text means is personal opinion, so if someone has another view, to then have such certitude that your point of view is right, and thus the other posters view is Satanic, strikes me as hubristic, subject to misinterpretation even if not meant as a personal attack, unnecessary to carry on a conversation about what the text means, and a reasonable judgment call to redact by a mod, assuming that is what happened.

JMO, and I don't mind if jmfcst disagrees. I agree 100%

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page