CT: Rasmussen: Blumenthal leads all the way against GOP
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 07:37:42 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2010 Elections
  2010 Senatorial Election Polls
  CT: Rasmussen: Blumenthal leads all the way against GOP
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: CT: Rasmussen: Blumenthal leads all the way against GOP  (Read 1509 times)
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: April 12, 2010, 03:28:41 PM »

New Poll: Connecticut Senator by Rasmussen on 2010-04-07

Summary: D: 52%, R: 38%, I: 4%, U: 6%

Poll Source URL: Full Poll Details

Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Moderators
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2010, 05:23:50 PM »

Well Simmons is the strongest, he might be able to get 45% or 46% at best in the general but I think it will take a live boy or dead women to undo Blumenthal.
Vepres
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2010, 06:53:12 PM »

Well, Blumenthal is falling, not that it matter cause he still is over 50%. Perhaps he's not as strong a candidate as people thought, or maybe this is just statistical noise.
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Moderators
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2010, 07:03:29 PM »

Well, Blumenthal is falling, not that it matter cause he still is over 50%. Perhaps he's not as strong a candidate as people thought, or maybe this is just statistical noise.

Just coming off his initial honeymoon period. He will win, don't you worry.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2010, 10:06:39 PM »

Well Simmons is the strongest, he might be able to get 45% or 46% at best in the general but I think it will take a live boy or dead women to undo Blumenthal.

It looks like McMahon is going to win the primary anyway.
cinyc
Atlas Icon

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2010, 12:22:03 AM »

It looks like McMahon is going to win the primary anyway.

Eh.  She's still advertising in the very expensive and extremely inefficient NYC media market to reach Fairfield County.  I haven't seen a Simmons ad yet.  That's going to have to change before primary day if Simmons doesn't want to lose.
Smash255
Atlas Icon

« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2010, 12:31:19 AM »

This is a winnable race for the GOP, but it will have to be a top-notch campaign.

LOL   No.
cinyc
Atlas Icon

« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2010, 12:41:04 AM »

This is a winnable race for the GOP, but it will have to be a top-notch campaign.

The only way the GOP wins this race is if Blumenthal, not having run a competitive race for decades, turns out to be a terrible campaigner and implodes.  I wouldn't bet the farm on that happening.  There's probably a 5% chance of that - and I'm being generous.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2010, 02:16:07 AM »

The only way the GOP wins this race is if Blumenthal, not having run a competitive race for decades, turns out to be a terrible campaigner and implodes.  I wouldn't bet the farm on that happening.  There's probably a 5% chance of that - and I'm being generous.

Blumenthal isn't a very good campaigner.  He's also dumb as bricks and if the GOP runs a competent campaign just watch his negatives soar.  It will still have to be an excellent-run campaign, and perhaps only then if Simmons is the nominee.

What is your evidence of Blumenthal being "dumb as bricks"?
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2010, 08:08:04 AM »

Yeah, I'm wondering the same. Either way Dick is going to win, I dont see anything changing that.
Blumenthal isn't a very good campaigner.  He's also dumb as bricks and if the GOP runs a competent campaign just watch his negatives soar.  It will still have to be an excellent-run campaign, and perhaps only then if Simmons is the nominee.

Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2010, 03:20:57 PM »

Yeah, I'm wondering the same. Either way Dick is going to win, I dont see anything changing that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxVi1EzUmMI

He bothered to speak to Glenn Beck? You're right, that is pretty dumb.
HappyWarrior
hannibal
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -0.35

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2010, 03:53:36 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxVi1EzUmMI

You talk about someone being dumb and post any video with Beck in it? lol
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies