If the GOP Fails to Win Back the House This Year...
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 02, 2024, 02:47:04 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  If the GOP Fails to Win Back the House This Year...
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: If the GOP Fails to Win Back the House This Year...  (Read 3424 times)
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2010, 02:56:46 PM »

I'll say this -- I'm voting for more Republicans than Democrats in this coming election, but if they really want me in the tank for them, Ryan's the way to do it.  Smart and workmanlike are a great combination of qualities.

Hasn't this guy proposed eliminating medicare and privitizing social security? Detailed policies and budgetary goals are nice in theory, but not if the underlying proposals just plain suck.

Just because you don't agree with them doesn't mean the proposed policy sucks, it's the same issue with the current health care reform also.    

You're confusing cause and effect. I disagree with them because these policies suck.
TheGlobalizer
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.84, S: -7.13

« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2010, 04:36:49 PM »

I'll say this -- I'm voting for more Republicans than Democrats in this coming election, but if they really want me in the tank for them, Ryan's the way to do it.  Smart and workmanlike are a great combination of qualities.

Hasn't this guy proposed eliminating medicare and privitizing social security? Detailed policies and budgetary goals are nice in theory, but not if the underlying proposals just plain suck.

I'm in favor of eliminating Medicare and privatizing Social Security.
The Age Wave
silent_spade07
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -2.43

« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2010, 04:49:47 PM »

I'll say this -- I'm voting for more Republicans than Democrats in this coming election, but if they really want me in the tank for them, Ryan's the way to do it.  Smart and workmanlike are a great combination of qualities.

Just because you don't agree with them doesn't mean the proposed policy sucks, it's the same issue with the current health care reform also.    

You're confusing cause and effect. I disagree with them because these policies suck.

Grow up. I can't believe that even the 30 plus year olds on this site are less mature than 12 year olds in real life.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies