Hoover reelected in 1932 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 07:21:42 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  Hoover reelected in 1932 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hoover reelected in 1932  (Read 71917 times)
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« on: October 08, 2010, 08:51:39 PM »

This is an incredibly unrealistic, incredibly hilarious, and in its own hilariously unrealistic way, epic timeline. I'm smiling while I make this post. Smiley
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2010, 08:55:59 PM »

By the way, are we going to see a map of the new United States?
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2010, 07:59:09 AM »

I thought Nixon died in the 1950s? Is this a clone?

That could only make this the most awesome ever Wink
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2010, 08:43:11 AM »

I thought Nixon died in the 1950s? Is this a clone?

That could only make this the most awesome ever Wink

Nah, clones aren't that great.  I think this timeline needs either a shapeshifter or time travel.

Well said Wink
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2010, 07:11:27 PM »

Yougo, I just gotts say that this is way more entertaining than Gporter's timelines (no offense to Gporter), and I hope this goes on, after all, you're only in like, 1970 Smiley
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2010, 09:43:54 AM »

Bump to the seond (only to President Mark Warner) most epic timline ever
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2011, 07:55:14 PM »

All of you blaspheme. You can not re-create the utter greatness of this thread merely by trying as hard as you can. There is a gap that can not be bridged despite your best tries.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2011, 08:03:17 PM »

All of you blaspheme. You can not re-create the utter greatness of this thread merely by trying as hard as you can. There is a gap that can not be bridged despite your best tries.
We are merely emulating the life that Yougo wishes us to live! It is you who are blasphemous, refusing to take part in this sacred ritual of appreciation!
You dare utter his name? It was specifically stated on the tablets that you shall not use His name lightly! Be careful, for His justice is swift and merciless, and all in His path that dare speak and talk lightly of Him shall see their just desserts!
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2011, 08:05:41 PM »

FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2011, 08:22:22 PM »

We are merely emulating the life that Yougo wishes us to live! It is you who are blasphemous, refusing to take part in this sacred ritual of appreciation!
You dare utter his name? It was specifically stated on the tablets that you shall not use His name lightly! Be careful, for His justice is swift and merciless, and all in His path that dare speak and talk lightly of Him shall see their just desserts!
I do not take spreading His word or taking part in His holy rituals lightly! It says in the Book of Herbert Hoover 4:12 - "Flattery is next to godliness."
You are obviously not familiar with the Book of Taft, which clearly states "Though shalt speak in a reserved manner, and never to dare to imitate the Holy style of that which is Creator, that which is He." (Taft 809: 2345)
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2011, 12:28:56 PM »

FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2020, 06:03:21 PM »

Man I randomly remembered this while watching the election results. I think this story has ran its course as I will never be able to top the sheer ingenuinity of my 10-year self. I would like to thank everyone that read this and sorta made this a meme throughout the forums over the years. Although I don't have the interest in politics/history that I used to and I have changed significantly since I was a little 10-year old with little friends, this is something that I will always remember fondly.

Polaqi forever!!

Thank you for your contribution. Smiley
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies