Why should Iran not have nuclear power? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 11:21:34 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Why should Iran not have nuclear power? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Why should Iran not have nuclear power?  (Read 4520 times)
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« on: March 01, 2010, 03:56:20 PM »

Iran having nuclear weapon is not a threat per se, because they are never going to use it. We can say a lot about Khamenei and other ayatollahs, but they are not suicidal. Iran want to have a weapon mainly to have U.S. get the f**k out. Not suprising, considering how much evil U.S. did for this country, even being responsible for Aytollahs rise to power. There is pretty broad consensus among both regime side and opposition that Iran should have weapons.

The only problem would be probably nuclear arm race in the region, as Arab state would get crazy with such armed Tehran. Not suprising again, since Americans were idiotic enough to destroy the bulwark against Iranian influence, Saddam's Iraq used to be.

I would be MUCH MORE CONCERNED about Pakistan, which already have nuclear weapon and is unstable as all hell. But, again, who effectively destroyed Non-Prolifeation? Roll Eyes So stop complaining and dreaming, my American friends.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2010, 04:52:37 PM »

Increasing the number of countries that have them, especially a country like Iran....is simply asking for trouble. I'm not personally interested in "equal rights".

I guess you really overestimate Iran "threat". I'd much more worried about Pakistan, which already have nuclear weapon, or country like Saudi Arabia getting it as well.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2010, 03:13:25 PM »

For god sake, stop with this pyramid!
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2010, 09:30:12 PM »

Iran's energy policy is none of our business.

I really do wish my brain were as small as yours...

Damn you, Franzl, you make me to agree with Libertas this time Angry
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies