Park & Coia Architects and Planners

(1/2) > >>

afleitch:

A STOVESBY FOR THE FUTURE

Welcome to PCAP, Stovesby's number one modern planners and architects, helping to build a new Stovesby, a city built for the 50's, a city of the future, a city of balance, a city on the go!

Our award winning King George Towers: this young lads future

VISION: Shaddyside expressway - western flank

afleitch:
Park and Coia submit plans for the redevelopment of Stovesby

Mr Simon Coia announced today the submission of a preliminary report. The vision includes a inner city ring round, and outher periperhy and the Shaddyside Expressway alongside longstanding commitments to zomes set aside for development. 

Barnes:
Councilor Fife speaks about the new Park and Coia plan.

I am very excited about this new city development plan released by Park and Coia.  I am greatly intrigued by the Shaddyside Expressway, which, I believe, will bring new industry to all of the city.

Hash:
Councillor Fredericks (Saint Michael's) speaking on the campaign trail:

"I believe the Park and Coia plans for the redevelopment of Stovesby have lots of merit, definitely, especially in the way of redeveloping poorer areas and expanding road access to the suburban areas east and west. Yet, I must strongly protest the fact that Saint Michael's will not be benefiting from the expressway, despite our area hosting the city's growing airport and the fact that road congestion in the morning and afternoon is a major problem in this sector. For those reasons, unless the architects re-evaluate their plans to benefit Saint Michael's, I shall be forced to vote against these plans when they do come to council."

Filuwaúrdjan:
Just an OOC note: these are the plans of a private planning firm. They won't come up before the council, but may influence what does. Note that there's a proposal to knock down pretty much everything in the powerbase of the Chairman of the Public Works Committee; he's unlikely to like that idea much.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page