Unusual conservative Icons

(1/4) > >>

Citizen James:
Ok, this is one of those things which has always confused me a bit.  How these three could possibly be popular amongst many conservatives.  Now, I'll admit that I don't understand some liberal Icons either - and I could draw a parellel between some of them, but I'm curious.

Col. North - Sold weapons to a hostile nation (Iran) which was known to support terrorism in direct violation of US law.  Rough liberal equivilent (IMO) - Jane Fonda.

The Washington Times - a paper run by the controversial Unification church, who's leader Rev. Moon claims to be the second comming of Christ.  I suspect that several religious conservatives would disagree quite strongly.   Has a bias in writing which is incredibly obvious.  Rough liberal equivilent (IMO) - The Villiage Voice.

Ann Coulter - Pugnatious editorialist.   I can't see how even people who agree in principle could put up with her venom.   What ever happened to respectible intellegent conservatives like George Will?  Rough liberal equivilent (IMO) - Michael Moore, though I don't think he can match her intencity of hatred.

Thoughts?  Opinions?  Explanations?

Dr. Cynic:
I hate them all!

YRABNNRM:
None.

??????????:
Ann Coulter..she tells it like it is..

A18:
In regards to the Washington Times, that's an outright lie. They're a stockholder.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page