Would Crist change parties?

(1/4) > >>

You kip if you want to...:
Would Crist change his party if Rubio was nominated, whether to the Dems or to an Independant? Would he be able to win as a Democrat or an Independant?

Apparently, Crist is meeting with the President on Thursday. I bet the FL Primary will come up at some point between the two...

ajc0918:
Quote from: change08 on January 27, 2010, 07:50:30 PM

Would Crist change his party if Rubio was nominated, whether to the Dems or to an Independant? Would he be able to win as a Democrat or an Independant?

Apparently, Crist is meeting with the President on Thursday. I bet the FL Primary will come up at some point between the two...

If you haven't heard he is meeting to discuss his disappointment with the lack of bipartisanship.
He won't switch parties, well if he wants to win another election he won't.

Bo:
It's possible. Even though I think if he makes such a move, it will be to switch from Republican to Independent than from Republican to Democrat.

Sewer:
i hope he runs as a Independent

Associate Justice PiT:
Quote from: ajc0918 on January 27, 2010, 08:06:50 PM

Quote from: change08 on January 27, 2010, 07:50:30 PM

If you haven't heard he is meeting to discuss his disappointment with the lack of bipartisanship.
He won't switch parties, well if he wants to win another election he won't.

I agree with this. Given Florida's partisan leanings, I don't see him as benefitting much by changing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page