Where do you draw the line on murdering innocents?

(1/4) > >>

freedomburns:
I choose option one because this was is an obscene power grab for resources and your countrymen are dying for a lie that you participate in perpetrating if you don't question it and oppose it.

If you support the war, you are complicit in murder.  You are an accomplice in the murder of innocent children and women if you support an unjust war for oil.

freedomburns

The Duke:
All of them, because I hate brown people and I drink gasoline instead of orange juice for breakfastt.  Sometimes, I just drive my hummer in circles just to waste gas so that even more of my country's finest will have to needlessly die in the desert.  I love to burn gasoline instead of firewood to stay wamr in winter because the smell reminds me of my life-long dream of working for Halliburton.

Gabu:
Quote from: John Ford on October 23, 2004, 01:12:57 AM

All of them, because I hate brown people and I drink gasoline instead of orange juice for breakfastt.  Sometimes, I just drive my hummer in circles just to waste gas so that even more of my country's finest will have to needlessly die in the desert.  I love to burn gasoline instead of firewood to stay wamr in winter because the smell reminds me of my life-long dream of working for Halliburton.

Also, Dick Cheney is a handsome and charming man.

Jake:
I picked #5. Imagine how awesome 1.95$ gas would be.

Gabu:
Quote from: dubya2004 on October 23, 2004, 01:19:22 AM

I picked #5. Imagine how awesome 1.95$ gas would be.

I know, and plus, there will be less brown people in the world.  Isn't it great?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page