You guys wanna do this? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 10:42:52 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games
  Mock Parliament (Moderators: Hash, Dereich)
  You guys wanna do this? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: You guys wanna do this?  (Read 8224 times)
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.63, S: -9.49

« on: January 11, 2010, 01:39:56 PM »

I've been on semi-vacation for almost a month now so that's why I haven't really been in the driver's seat here. Will you all be interested in restarting this?
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2010, 12:47:19 PM »

How would you guys feel about running this game based on some variation of this?

http://diplomiscellany.tripod.com/id19.html
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2010, 04:51:03 PM »

Quickly read through the rules and looks like a pretty good game. I'm going to read through it a few more times and, if you don't mind, PM you some suggested adaptations?

Sure!
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2010, 04:40:49 PM »

Smid, you can do it though I'd also love to as well. I think it would be awesome if we could mesh together Antilia and Coalition Diplomacy; get fifteen people to sign up, randomly select them for party size, then allow them to submit a brief party description fitting in with Antilia's history. You/Me/Colin could have veto power over people's party submissions to make sure there aren't any silly ideas or parties too similar to each other. Or we could come up with the parties and assign them to people. The negotiations to form a government would happen as prescribed in Coalition, and then once one is formed everyone could roleplay a legislative session for a set period (I'd write up the rules beforehand) until there's a new election, which may require rules/roleplaying as well and also be based on how I/whoever, as GM, decides how the coalition and legislation affects each party's vote totals. Then there'd be another round of negotiations for a coalition to be formed, and everything would go 'round again.

What do you think?

Also, Xahar, the country name is staying as Antilia and I'd rather keep to "Bacon" rather than "Justin" on the forum. It just feels funny to use my real name here Tongue
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies