Confirmation Hearing: Franzl (Secretary of Forum Affairs) AT FINAL VOTE (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 11:15:09 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Confirmation Hearing: Franzl (Secretary of Forum Affairs) AT FINAL VOTE (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Confirmation Hearing: Franzl (Secretary of Forum Affairs) AT FINAL VOTE  (Read 2481 times)
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« on: December 16, 2009, 07:47:03 AM »
« edited: December 17, 2009, 11:36:05 AM by Senator Franzl, PPT »

Your beloved PPT is ready to answer any questions you may have Smiley
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2009, 11:33:47 AM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Simple. I plan to be more active than Earl. Wink I plan to offer updated voting lists weekly if at all possible. It provides Atlasia with accurate up to date information and saves me work shortly before an election going through weeks and weeks of a thread.

Which law would you like clarified, btw?

If I believe any changes are necessary, I won't hesitate to lobby the Senate. Should any legislation be introduced that would in any way affect my work, I would naturally offer my opinion and commentary.

I don't personally think the electoral law is all that confusing really. Are there any specific problems you are aware of that you would like me to address?

But naturally, yes, it would be my job to study the applicable electoral law, and I pledge to keep the Senate informed of anything that may catch my eye.

Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2009, 07:27:40 AM »

If there are no more important questions, I can call a vote at about 11:30 am Eastern.

I hope I can get confirmed rather quickly, because it is important that I am able to present an official list of registered voters to the Northeast region for their election.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2009, 11:35:39 AM »

The final vote on my confirmation is open.

Please vote AYE, NAY or ABSTAIN.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2009, 11:44:59 AM »

I would normally abstain on my own confirmation.....but I vote AYE to speed the vote up.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2009, 04:29:46 PM »

Having secured 5 votes...I declare myself confirmed Smiley
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies