High Authority for Ethics in Voting Bill [Debating] (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:21:04 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  High Authority for Ethics in Voting Bill [Debating] (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: High Authority for Ethics in Voting Bill [Debating]  (Read 20084 times)
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« on: November 27, 2009, 06:03:49 PM »

I have difficulties to believe than a party will accept to deregister his members.
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2009, 12:30:09 AM »

I have difficulties to believe than a party will accept to deregister his members.

I still want an answer to that obvious problem.
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2009, 02:21:12 AM »

Nay
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2009, 01:32:08 AM »

I have a problem with a delay of only a week to appeal.

Also, there is no measures about something who was declared inactive, but who is wanting to become active a couple of months after he was declared inactive.
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2009, 12:35:29 AM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Well, that's an important concern. I guess the better way to handle this is, for the moment, to rely on the tolerance of future HAEV members, who will let users some delay before declaring them inactive.

No, I mean than the poster was really inactive for months, so the HAEV declared him inactive.

Six months later, the poster wants to come back in Atlasia. What is happening?
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2009, 11:48:11 PM »

The fact is zombie is posting too little, trolling results in posting too much.  How can you have a solution that fixes both?

Well, that is two different problems who are needing two different solutions.
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2009, 03:23:20 PM »

I'm sorry, but three Democrats are sitting on the Supreme Court... I honestly don't want them judging who are and aren't "active" voters.

I'm sure than Sam Spade is happy to know that...
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2009, 07:23:11 PM »

This legislation has nothing to do with post counts. Reading the legislation more carefully would reveal that important aspect of this bill.
Hmm, true, its actually almost completely subject to the arbitrary whims of some dictatorial "High Authority."

Rules and individuals which must be confirmed by the Senate, issuing decisions that must be agreed upon unanimously, followed up the appeal to the Supreme Court to overturn their decisions.

It's abundantly clear you don't have a clue what you're talking about here, and are simply flocking to Hamilton (you must enjoy his.. company.. if you catch my drift) just to cause a ruckus and hope that a bunch of ignorant trolling, scaremongering, and debunked procedural worries derail the process.

This is the Senate. A deliberative body. If you have something intelligent to contribute, then please, feel free. Otherwise, I kindly has you to take you uneducated opinions on this bill elsewhere.

But of course. After all, the whole point of this bill is to institutionalize the idea that only you and your boyfriends should be allowed to participate in Atlasia.

The new body won't delete of the voter rolls, you are active!
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2009, 01:55:09 PM »

Aye
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies