Public Discussion on the Supreme Court Cases (Avoid Cluttering Case Threads) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 04:08:48 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Public Discussion on the Supreme Court Cases (Avoid Cluttering Case Threads) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Public Discussion on the Supreme Court Cases (Avoid Cluttering Case Threads)  (Read 70663 times)
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.58, S: -5.13

« on: November 10, 2009, 07:53:22 PM »

The prosecution was unable to provide an adequate refutation of the defense's legitimate claims. Not only was it a joke, but it was not a performance of the SoFA's duties. Therefore, legally, we cannot prosecute East Coast Republican. The SoFA is required to open voting booths that contain the official rules and the official ballot. Without the presence of this, the actions at hand can not be considered a performance of said duties. East Coast Republican did not commit a crime and should not be sentenced.

The arguements by the defense counsel here leave me scratching my head. Does he honestly think he is doing anything other then driving the nail in his client's coffin. Especially after he requested more time and then did nothing with it. Finally this statement is completely out of order.

You get what you pay for.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2009, 01:43:26 AM »

Goodness, bgwah must be a phenomenal investigator. I have never seen the court so busy. I am very much looking forward to the evidence in these cases and how they proceed.

He should prosecute this JCP member who is impersonating Yates.

My friends, it seems as though many of you have discovered that I was telling lies.  I will be the first to admit that this is true.  First, let me explain that this is the Yates you know, not Edward.  Second, let me tell you that the prayers I asked for were not in vain and the sadness I expressed was not false.  I was, indeed, dying.  Rather, I was likely to die.  I lied to you about several aspects of the story, however, and these lies have generated the attention of some of you on the forum.  First, I reside in Florida.  I do, however, come originally from Iowa and, yes, as I told many of you, I spent many years in England for schooling.  My name is not Yatesley.  These pieces of information were provided instead of true information purely to protect my identity over the internet, similar to how many of you may give false names for the purpose of protection.
The sadness I expressed on the forum was true, my friends, and your prayers have empowered me.  I have been ill - very ill, in fact, but now I seem to be recovering.  The reason I chose brain cancer as opposed to my true ailment is that, to be frank, I would have  been humiliated to reveal my true disease.  I understand, from reading the forum, that many of you feel as though I have duped you.  No, that is not so.  Once again, thank you for your prayers, and I intend to post again after my recovery is complete, Lord willing.

Yates
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2009, 01:47:34 AM »

For the record, I believe people are beginning to read the Privacy Protection Act far more broadly than it was meant. It was specifically proposed to address the posting of actual correspondences, such as quoting PMs into a post or copy/pasting IMs into posts. The discussion of the content of said correspondences, without the posting of the actual content, should not be considered illegal, otherwise I could sue a few people right now.

You can only sue as Atlasia if you are the AG, I believe. Individuals don't have the right to sue through the Privacy Protection Act.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2009, 09:50:33 AM »

Shouldn't bgwah be suing JCP member Eraserhead for impersonating Dave Leip?
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2009, 01:05:46 AM »

Dave Leip isn't an elected official.

The law doesn't specify elected officials.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2009, 01:07:30 AM »

Well, Dave Leip isn't even a citizen.

Neither was the person I supposedly impersonated. It says member of the Atlas Forum.

Eraserhead also formerly impersonated KillerPollo. bgwah did nothing.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2009, 01:19:00 AM »

Neither was the person I supposedly impersonated. It says member of the Atlas Forum.

Where is this impersonation?

Doesn't matter. I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy here.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2009, 01:22:39 AM »

Where is this impersonation?

Doesn't matter. I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy here.

Well, it if this outside of Atlasian Elections or Atlasian Government forums, this is not a crime.

Then how come I was put on trial, Senator?

And fwiw, I'm pretty sure Eraserhead did come here with his impersonation.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2009, 12:02:08 AM »

I have no idea what Hamilton is talking about.

You need to prosecute Eraserhead for impersonating KillerPollo and Dave Leip, you fool.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies