Public Discussion on the Supreme Court Cases (Avoid Cluttering Case Threads) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 05:59:27 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Public Discussion on the Supreme Court Cases (Avoid Cluttering Case Threads) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Public Discussion on the Supreme Court Cases (Avoid Cluttering Case Threads)  (Read 70250 times)
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« on: June 25, 2012, 06:01:24 PM »

After reading through, I must say, I think we would be setting a dangerous precedent if Tweed won ths.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2019, 09:53:21 AM »

Bumping this in light of Suburban New Jersey Conservative v Tack50, MB, LouisvilleThunder, Adam Griffin.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2020, 10:16:28 PM »

I am very pleased by the ruling of The Court in Tmthforu94 vs. Fremont. Having the wording struck down was always a longshot due to past precedent (though I disagree with it) regarding Preambles. Despite statements by the First Minister to the contrary, comments have been made by Fremont politicians that suggest they believe the western Region has a legal claim to take Kansas. With this ruling, The Court ruled against that notion and that only a federal constitutional amendment can change the status of a state - this was the most important part to me in setting a precedent and boundary to keep regions from taking further action on this.

Hopefully this issue can be put to rest and focus can be had on more pressing issues in the game.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies