Public Discussion on the Supreme Court Cases (Avoid Cluttering Case Threads) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 06:24:31 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Public Discussion on the Supreme Court Cases (Avoid Cluttering Case Threads) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Public Discussion on the Supreme Court Cases (Avoid Cluttering Case Threads)  (Read 70402 times)
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -5.30

P P P

« on: May 16, 2019, 06:55:22 PM »

Honorable Justices,

I would like to ask for greater oversight on Discord. All of the above users, were involved in Discord discussions, which were to some extent, racist. They had said that immigrants have poor grammar, and compared someone's political views to the caste system, this was even more offensive, given that, that someone was Hindu. I would like for the justices to issue a broad ruling on this unregulated off-site messaging app. Since, Congress has already failed to take action, I feel that this is the only place, where action on this issue, can truly occur.

Thank you for your time,
SNJC
Is it just me, or does the plaintiff sound as if he is asking the Supreme Court to pass a new law banning racism?

From his later posts, I believe he is instead trying to get the Supreme Court to ban Discord lol
If it comes close to banning Discord, I'm friending everyone that seems active.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2021, 11:17:37 PM »

While I don't expect for the case to go in my favor, I want to have a case.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2021, 06:08:22 PM »

I would urge the Court to hold Louisville in Contempt of Court for his excessive wasting of the court's valuable time. This could be taken into consideration at sentencing as an aggravating factor if found guilty. 
I would also like to charge Wulfric, or the name of his fursona, "Dwarven Dragon" with the same charges.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2021, 07:02:12 PM »
« Edited: October 16, 2021, 07:06:23 PM by Ishan »

Can't wait for Windjammer to switch his party to the Federalists. Tongue
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2021, 08:27:16 PM »

I just want to state publicly that I never supported impeaching Windjammer, and when the question was brought up, I immediately said no. Windammer is a good Chief Justice who does his job. You can't just impeach justices you don't agree with, and the initial proceedings against LT were botched by the prosecution.

I will also say that I have submitted evidence of LT's behavior to a person working on this case. I will say nothing more on the matter.

Expected take from a typical partisan. What is going on is ludicrous and a perversion of this country's constitutional order. This is negligent to say the least.

You are never going to be president.
It will be hilarious seeing Spark's reaction to his loss.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2022, 08:02:47 PM »

I would understand by what Authority, (I mean lawfull) I am brought hither. There are many unlawfull Authorities in the world, as Thieves and Plunderers in the high-wayes. I would know by what Authority I was taken from thence, and carried from place to place, I know not where? When I have understood the lawfulness of the Authority, I will make my Answer: In the mean time, re∣member that I represent your Government, your lawfull Government; and weigh well with your selves, what sins you heap on your own heads, and the anger and judgments of God which you will bring upon this land, I say seriously, weigh it before you further do proceed from one sin to a greater. Therefore declare unto me, by what lawfull Authority I sit here, and I will not refuse to Answer you. In the mean time I will not betray my trust. I have a trust committed to me by God, by an ancient and lawfull succession, I will not betray that by answering to a new and an unlawfull Authority; wherefore satisfie me in this, and you shall hear further from me.

If you had but pleased to observe what the Court did suggest unto you, when you first came hither, you had under∣stood by what Authority you were brought hither; which Au∣thority doth require of you, in the Name of the People of Atlasia, by whom you are elected Attorney General, that you make answer to them.

Atlasia was never an Elective Commonwealthe, but collectivist, for almost, these two decades. Therefore declare unto me, by what Authority I am brought hither. I labour more for the liberty of my people then any of you, who pretend to be my Judges; and therefore I say, declare unto me, by what lawfull Authority I am placed here, and I will answer you; otherwise, I shall make no answer at all.

You are Thou art brought hither by the aAuthority of thou ye Supreme Court of Atlasia, which is authorized under thou ye constitution that thou have hast sworn to uphold.

Thankfully, illiterates cannot be lawyers. Even in fantasyland!

Ye Supreme Court of Atlasia hast recongized me before, and even ruled in my favor. Thou shalt be impeached before long regardless.
"recongized"
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2024, 07:41:32 PM »

bruh no way that we file the same case in 10 minutes coincidentally

Pages: [1]  
Jump to: