Public Discussion on the Supreme Court Cases (Avoid Cluttering Case Threads) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 12:15:59 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Public Discussion on the Supreme Court Cases (Avoid Cluttering Case Threads) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Public Discussion on the Supreme Court Cases (Avoid Cluttering Case Threads)  (Read 70080 times)
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« on: November 22, 2019, 08:32:24 AM »

My argument would be that duel losers are being stripped of their right to vote without due process and without their consent via forced deregistration

If someone participates in a duel and the conditions of said duel clearly state the one who loses must deregister for x period of time, they give their consent when they agree to the duel. Saying they are stripped of their right to vote without their consent is incorrect.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2021, 11:46:52 AM »

It seems Bacon King is here to prove he was never fit to serve on the court.

This is what happens when one side forces people to come back to Atlasia by promising them a seat.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2021, 10:12:27 PM »

I really don't see how Bacon King's ruling had any more substance than a hackish personal opinion to benefit his party. #IllegitimateJudge #ImpeachBKNow!

It seems Bacon King is here to prove he was never fit to serve on the court.

This is what happens when one side forces people to come back to Atlasia by promising them a seat.

I would ask you to not question Bacon King's impartiality. If Atlasia's supreme court has been characterized by anything it is by being 100% impartial with the judges judging based purely on the merits of the law.

You can disagree with the ruling of course; but I would 100% refrain from questioning BK's impartiality.

Bacon King brought the questioning upon himself.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2023, 06:50:23 PM »

FairBol, how have you spent all this time on a politics forum and involved in politics IRL and not understand what a lame duck session is?

I'm not even trying to attack you or anything, I'm just genuinely confused how you don't understand this.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies